Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Collector Club Subscription figures Series 2 - details and reveals

Yeah, I'm quite happy with the design too. Getting impatient waiting the rest now. Bring on TFCC Chromedome

The third Subscription figure (Thrustinator) is arriving at American homes, so should be arriving here in 2-3 more weeks.
    Apparently the wasp eyes were supposed to be blue, as the samples were all blue, but the factory painted them yellow for no known reason.

And another image of the 7th figure has been found, which can be seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently the wasp eyes were supposed to be blue, as the samples were all blue, but the factory painted them yellow for no known reason.
    That is really irritating. Wonder if TFCC will give an explanation or do their usual not caring.

no more green paint to mix with yellow to become blue so just paint yellow :P

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That is really irritating. Wonder if TFCC will give an explanation or do their usual not caring.
    It was a surprise to them, as the pre-production samples they got months ago were correctly painted, so the factory was supposed to copy the sample's template.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It was a surprise to them, as the pre-production samples they got months ago were correctly painted, so the factory was supposed to copy the sample's template.
    Well, goes to prove what we've all suspected - that TFCC use shoddy factories to make their merchandise

It's Hasbro/TT's factory... but FunPub is unlucky with construction and paint issues because they only order a small run of figures, and don't have first-hand control (they have to work through Hasbro who does have first-hand control)... which slows everything down, and leads to more miscommunication than normal.
    A bit like going through an interpreter to negotiate a peace treaty.

Thrustinator arrived last night. He's fairly underwhelming. A bit of meh really. I just looked it over to check for any defects (stress mark on one antenna from shipping most likely ) Put it on the shelf with my other TFCC/Botcon beasties without even bothering to transform it.

Got my Thrustinator last week, and just forgot to post anything about him. The wings on mine seem to be fairly loose, he was also assembled incorrectly and needed his beast mode legs to be swapped around (nothing major really). Also a few stress marks. His legs are pretty loose.

No real issue with the paint.

Overall I am happy with him...