Page 417 of 833 FirstFirst ... 397407412413414415416417418419420421422427437 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Kept forgetting to post this but I saw the RID One Step changers at the Toyworld Central in Southland on Monday.
    That's two size classes here now. (the first being the Legions at ToysRUs)
    Anyone else seen these yet, or have a price?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's two size classes here now. (the first being the Legions at ToysRUs)
    Anyone else seen these yet, or have a price?
    The prices are on the official site listings

If there are prices on the Hasbro site they are just Recommended (retail prices). I need the actual retail prices from the stores for our reference guides and news postings, as it can vary by $5-10 between the store chains. (Toyworld, Myer & TRU often have Deluxes for $30 while BigW and Kmart have them for about $25)

If there are prices on the Hasbro site they are just Recommended (retail prices). I need the actual retail prices from the stores for our reference guides and news postings, as it can vary by $5-10 between the store chains. (Toyworld, Myer & TRU often have Deluxes for $30 while BigW and Kmart have them for about $25)
    $25? HA! Mate those days are gone now, every store has Deluxes at $30, it's that Kmart has them at $29 while Big W has them at $28. Sure it's sad but it makes online shopping easier
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    $25? HA! Mate those days are gone now, every store has Deluxes at $30, it's that Kmart has them at $29 while Big W has them at $28. Sure it's sad but it makes online shopping easier
    Hands prime is right. These prices are probably almost spot on

Okay, bad example as I don't buy much domestically so I still have my mind still remembering 2013 prices.
    This topic shows the point I was trying to make, in that the stores charge such a large range, the "official" prices are only a very rough guide that should not be expected in stores. Hence the need for *actual* retail prices in sightings... otherwise no one knows what the new toys are really priced at here for price-matching or saving time by going to the cheapest option first.

Okay, bad example as I don't buy much domestically so I still have my mind still remembering 2013 prices.
    This topic shows the point I was trying to make, in that the stores charge such a large range, the "official" prices are only a very rough guide that should not be expected in stores. Hence the need for *actual* retail prices in sightings... otherwise no one knows what the new toys are really priced at here for price-matching or saving time by going to the cheapest option first.
    Fair point yet if you compare the aoe site listing to the store prices there is at most $1 difference

Found the Combiner wars 'scout' size figures today at south land toyworld $16 each. Pic on my twitter @kal_elofkrypton. Would upload here but I'm in my phone
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Found the Combiner wars 'scout' size figures today at south land toyworld $16 each. Pic on my twitter @kal_elofkrypton. Would upload here but I'm in my phone
    That's not an awful price, but I probably won't go out of my way to find a Toyworld here in the west.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Also spotted all four of them at Toyworld Docklands for the same price, which is a good price even those these guys are smaller than scouts and bigger than the old legends/new legions.

They also had the RID one step changers (Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Strongarm and Underbite) for $21.99, $2 more than the AOE ones they had on shelf.