Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Draksprime View Post
    I'd rather pay them a little more and for them not to stuff up the order and keep the customer informed.

Had to email them again to remind them to refund my money.
    Yeah, same with me. I was told last week that I was getting a refund (and should be having my order sent), but it wasn't until I emailed them yesterday did I get the refund and a shipping email.

Same. They told me my money would be in last week but when it didn't come in for 6 days, I sent them an email and they had it done within the day of the email...

What are you guys getting refunds for if you don't mine me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    What are you guys getting refunds for if you don't mine me asking?
    I ordered an item that they sold out but didn't update on their website. So they refunded me the cost of the item and shipping difference... and I am using their express option and the item still hasn't arrived... 6 working days later...

I was more curious about which item

Stratos from the MOTU 200X line.

Cool. I know they were doing refunds for Shadow Scyther because they were having issues with the available quantity, and the TT Animated Voyager Prime & Deluxe Rodimus 2-pack got cancelled (which affected me), so I was just curious if it was either of those.

Mine was for the case of 4 Marvel TFs Ironman set. It was (is) listed as in stock 19th September, so I ordered it middle of October. They never got it in, but never changed the description, or think to inform anyone who bought it that it hadn't arrived and that their order wouldn't be sent yet, or to at least ask if they wanted to remove it.

I had pre ordered Primus, a while back and ordered some other in stock items. 2 weeks after Primus came out I sent them a email and they said everything was out of stock and they don't expect it soon and offered a refund which I said OK. Then another 7 days and another email back to them and then the refund.

I've pre ordered Rodimus MP09 from them so we'll see what happens. Looks like they only action stuff when emails are sent which is too bad for them i guess.

I should share my own recent experience too.

I bought a lot of stuff from them which included Unicron but they stuffed it up and put Primus in. Usually in the past when they've stuffed up, they've gifted me the item but understandably they wanted it returned. They asked me to ship it back to them and then they paid me for the postage (didn't even ask for receipt, just a tracking number).

While not the most enjoyable experience I've had with them, it was my first major real disappointment with them. Reading some of the above, it also reaffirms to me why I've rarely preordered with them. Esp. when Draksprime mentioned he preordered a Primus and I didn't!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection