Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Generations figures?

Default Upcoming Generations figures?

Found in an American Walmart computer database are four new Transformers Generations entries...

Rattrap
    Nightbeat
    Crosscut
    Tankor

Note that these are advance place-holders, and in the past they have sometimes ended up being different names or cancelled altogether.

But if any or all of these are true, it makes for more random selections from the various eras of Transformers (but taking its cues from the IDW cartoon, if they are packed with comics like the first couple waves of Deluxes).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Found in an American Walmart computer database are four new Transformers Generations entries...

Rattrap
    Nightbeat
    Crosscut
    Tankor

Note that these are advance place-holders, and in the past they have sometimes ended up being different names or cancelled altogether.

But if any or all of these are true, it makes for more random selections from the various eras of Transformers (but taking its cues from the IDW cartoon, if they are packed with comics like the first couple waves of Deluxes).
    Well Rattrap has shown up in the recent comics, and Rhinox is getting a Generations Toy so Rattrap looks likely.

Tankor - if he is getting a 2nd Generations toy I hope it's Voyager Class. A Voyager Class Tankor, Astrotrain and Broadside would be sweet!

Nightbeat would be great! Scoop is getting his Targetmaster partners so I wonder if Nightbeat would still be a Headmaster?

Crosscut - had to look him up - had never heard of him! I suppose it's a way to get a second use out of the new Skids mold.

Rattrap: WOOOOOHOOOOO a new version of one of my first 2 transformers toys? count me in First Rhinox and Waspy, and now this. finally beast wars is getting some love, and it makes me so happy come on Hasbro, give me more!

Tankor: if it's Beast Machines Tankor that could be interesting, but I'd rather he be a voyager. oh well. then again the name Tankor has been reused but since there is already a deluxe classics Octane (called Tankor) I doubt it's octane again

Nightbeat: could be cool, about time he got a toy. but I have a nagging feeling it will be a repaint (new head) of the IDW deluxe Bumblebee. and I doubt he'll have his headmaster gimmick (which could be a good thing)

Crosscut: a rather bizzare choice, but I guess it will do as a repaint of Skids

I was very happy reading this today...

It will be very interesting to find out if Tankor will be the BM version

Rattrap is very sweet news indeed. Looks like I'll need to pick up a Henkei/Classics Cheetor with all these BW figures making their way out

Really looking forward to Nightbeat - was afraid this wouldn't happen and that I'd need to resort to the TFCC release.

When I saw the name Crosscut, I was thinking of the Squadron X one

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Hopefully true, if so...

I sure hope Nightbeat is a new mold.

I wonder what size Ratrap will be?

They're already retooling Bumblebee to make Goldbug so I don't know if they'd do it again so soon to make Nightbeat. It works pretty well though. I just want a new Nightbeat.

A show accurate Tankor (Assuming it's the Beast Machines guy) would be cool. You could build an army of them instead of tiny Tank Drones.

I hope its a tm2 rattrap..but all the others have been season 1 so looks unlikely but still rat me up baby!

Rattrap: would be nice to have a modern deluxe series 1 Rattrap especially as the BW mold has been lost.

Nightbeat: I have no nostalgia for him from G1 and he wasn't really developed that well in IDW G1 before his end.

Crosscut: Skids repaint

Tankor: Better be a repaint of the Henkei mold, I don't feel Hasbro should invest the time into a new mold for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    They're already retooling Bumblebee to make Goldbug so I don't know if they'd do it again so soon to make Nightbeat. It works pretty well though. I just want a new Nightbeat.

A show accurate Tankor (Assuming it's the Beast Machines guy) would be cool. You could build an army of them instead of tiny Tank Drones.
    That is one sweet custom. If Generations Goldfire Bumblebee is meant to be a Bumblebee repaint, that's going to cause some confusion as Goldbug is his own robot in IDW.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Rattrap: would be nice to have a modern deluxe series 1 Rattrap especially as the BW mold has been lost.
    Didn't realise the BW Rattrap mould was lost. I've still got mine MISB

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!