Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MARCH 2015 Japanese (and HK excl) toy items

Updated with April dates, which looks to be following the example of March and having everything released on the one day in April (25th).

This is how it used to be a couple years ago, so I don't know why it changed, or why it has gone back to this... or if this is just a temporary thing. Some fans like it for bulk ordering and saving on postage, but others don't for having huge expenses on one day per month.

(not surprising that after I set up this JP listing just to keep track of all the odd release dates each month, they start using a single day in the month again... )

Megatran Guest

QT-18 Nemesis Prime has moved from 21st March to 25th April? When did this happen?

So I've been holding off shipping my HLJ Private Warehouse for about a month. Yeah I know, first world problems right.
    Last edited by Megatran; 24th March 2015 at 06:16 PM.

TinyJazz noticed that both 17 and 18 were being delayed, and let us know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    QT-18 Nemesis Prime has moved from 21st March to 25th April? When did this happen?

So I've been holding off shipping my HLJ Private Warehouse for about a month. Yeah I know, first world problems right.
    OK, that's odd. Well at least HLJ didn't F up again. Would have been nice to let us know, but even BBTS doesn't inform people of delays.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.