Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Masterpiece Movie Barricade MPM-05

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently April... but I don't think it has been listed for pre-order at Japanese sites like HLJ or Amazon yet.
    It's now up on HLJ for about AU$100-125, and Amazon Japan says the release date is April 21st.

Packaging for the Japanese version of Barricade has been revealed, with very little different to the Hasbro version. (it gets released this month in Japan)
    We still don't know if there are any differences to the actual toy to the Hasbro version.

Oddly though, the Hasbro box has the TakaraTomy logo on it (as part of their closer partnership), but the Japanese box doesn't have the Hasbro logo on it.

We don't know if MP Barricade will be coming here, as the first two had a very limited release here (and Optimus was harder to find than Bumblebee)... but it was found in Asia in February, and in North America in the last week.

From what I can tell in the discussion topic on TFW (in the post above), the Japanese version of the toy looks to be identical to the Hasbro version. It seems that the only difference is the box.
    Unless someone has seen something noted elsewhere of a minor difference between them.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    From what I can tell in the discussion topic on TFW (in the post above), the Japanese version of the toy looks to be identical to the Hasbro version. It seems that the only difference is the box.
    Unless someone has seen something noted elsewhere of a minor difference between them.
    I have the TT version. I can't find any difference between it and the photos of the Hasbro version.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I have the TT version. I can't find any difference between it and the photos of the Hasbro version.
    Okay... I might as well just get the Japanese version then, as it looks to be the easiest to acquire at the moment, and I need to bulk up my HLJ order to make it worth shipping before my 60 days runs out.