Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scans of JP magazine reveal new Takara Tomy figures.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So it looks like QT-17 Tracks may have been cancelled... as it was originally held back to this June wave, but now isn't listed.
    Not cancelled, due out June 27.

Don't scare me like that, griffin.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I was just looking at that and came to quote myself for the correction, but you beat me to it.

But it is worth noting that up until when I posted that, Tracks was still listed on a number of Japanese online stores as no longer being available to order... so even they didn't seem to know what was happening with it.

Looks like Takara is bulking up its releases all to June 27 (MP10, UW01) this could be the longest month of my life waiting for these releases

More images of the Japanese Toy Show exclusives - Armada/Superlink Megatron & Scourge - with comparison images to Hasbro versions.

Takara Armada Megatron looks SOOOO good! I am actually regretting buying the Hasbro version

I am happy with my TFCC Scourge

Yeah, the paint job on the head sculpt is outstanding. There's a few things they could have done to make it more like the show, most obviously it's missing a thin stripe of orange on the antlers. But the overall look was good enough that, exchange rate be damned, i ordered one from RK

I need to order that Armada Megatron; I purchased the Hasbro one thinking Japan would skip (like they did with a few Generations toys. I was wrong...

I can't believe it, I'm actually disappointed in my Club Scourge now, but since I have both a CR Black Convoy and RID Scourge in my collection I guess a LG Black Convoy isn't out of the question.

BTW Is he a retailer exclusive?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

one of the Tokyo Toy Show exclusives, along with Armada Megs

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So it looks like QT-17 Tracks may have been cancelled... as it was originally held back to this June wave, but now isn't listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Not cancelled, due out June 27.

Don't scare me like that, griffin.
    Sorry to break it to you, but it has been pushed back yet again on Amazon to October 24th, and listed as discontinued at the link you posted... so it isn't looking good.