Page 596 of 833 FirstFirst ... 576586591592593594595596597598599600601606616 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Before I begin my report There is no TLK merch at least in the west.

Now for those interested

Werribee plaza (target, myers, kmart, toyworld, big w, zing): nothing at all, nothing new to report
    Central Square Big W:Even less than above
    High Point (Toys R Us, Big W, Target, Toyworld, that's hot pop culture shop, zing, skipped myer due to escalator being down and EVERYONE was using the lift all at once) nothing here at all either though at the toyworld they had these lost age titan type figures (big, little articulation, barely painted) with optimus, bumblebee and drift, $15.99

One trend I noticed is target stores are trying to clear space but it seems the CW leaders are clogging it (those skywarps are never gonna move at $69!) and even the star wars stuff seems to be on the way out, while big w stores are SHRINKING tf related sections, lets hope they change things a bit here.

For those who follow "the little toy company" (they're vic based so I thought it was relevant since they allow stock pick up) you may of noticed they started taking pre-orders for TLK figures starting next month so that could be an indicator of what I feared...

Once again, we're getting stuff after everyone else, unless someone reports otherwise in the CBD or something during the week...I hoped to find some of those little mini figs in blindbags at least, I still have high hopes for kmart stores but we shall soon see

Nothing worth noting at Kmart resevoir
    Kmart campelfield has a SkyHammer crash combiner set, the TLK Titan bumblebee and prime and the tiny turbo changers
    As well as wave 3 TR legends

Default Burwood empty

Nothing much at Kmart Burwood TLK related except for a few of those 1 step things. Has any TLK toys been spotted in Aus yet?

Spotted the first wave of movie deluxes at k-mart victoria gardens. Not into the movie aesthetic, but you might be!

Target CBD had these guys. Don't recall seeing them in stores here before. Think these are the cars from some launcher type thing. Came across them in Japan a couple weeks back but didn't pay too much attention to them. Each pack is scanning up at $15.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Target CBD had these guys. Don't recall seeing them in stores here before. Think these are the cars from some launcher type thing. Came across them in Japan a couple weeks back but didn't pay too much attention to them. Each pack is scanning up at $15.

Those are from the second year of licensed diecast vehicles by Dickie, that have been showing up in Europe, Asia and America. I guess when Hasbro gave up on doing overpriced diecast vehicles (RPMs & Speedstars), they licensed it out to another business to do overpriced diecast vehicles.

Kmart Geelong has TLK deluxe and legion
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart werribee plaza finally got some TLK stuff, but its just the 3 step changers and the blind bag turbo changers.

But they also had wave 3 TR voyagers, at 4:30pm they had ONE megatron and ONE optimus prime, but when I went in for a second look hours later (to see if they had the tlk deluxes ) it was just the optimus left, they also restocked RID one steps, and they got heaps of RID legions and wave 3 TR titan masters.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Kmart werribee plaza finally got some TLK stuff, but its just the 3 step changers and the blind bag turbo changers.

But they also had wave 3 TR voyagers, at 4:30pm they had ONE megatron and ONE optimus prime, but when I went in for a second look hours later (to see if they had the tlk deluxes ) it was just the optimus left, they also restocked RID one steps, and they got heaps of RID legions and wave 3 TR titan masters.
    Basically the same at Kmart Chirnside park.

No new toys at any of the stores at Doncaster Shoppingtown.

Kmart at Eastland had a few TLK Legends and Fangry and Ptero and the shield lion.
    BigW Eastland had nothing TF at all except a few headmasters. Same as Doncaster.

On a positive note, Kmart has Wave 1 of the WWE Ninja Turtles at the half price of $15. Got all 4.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post

Someone here previoulsy mentioned there are 2 Optimus in the set.