Thread: Transformers Universe Beta Now Open

Default Transformers Universe Beta Now Open

Downloaded Transformers Universe yesterday and played a bit last night and this morning.
    I think it's fun but I hate that you have to grind so much. I feel like I earn diddly squat for anything I do.

Unlocking the cheapest character feels almost unreachable. Oh well. It's a free game and fun to play.

You can pay to unlock stuff so you don't have to grind as much, but I still defeated other players who paid for the Cybernite pack (almost $500 ). It's no pay to win game, thankfully.

Can't wait to unlock Mismatch. Those double buzz-saw arms

You can also play on your browser which is always nice.

https://www.transformersuniverse.com/home

I just realised... Jagex were not at botcon to promote the game this year... the one year it should finally be released.

I was pumped and got into the beta for this game. But I got to say, for all the time this took. I don't think it's anything impressive. And with games doing these packs for enormous amounts of money. I lose most interest. Maybe, I'm just being picky

I'm liking it so far, yes, a little grindy, but it's early days, I'm looking forward to what lies ahead =o) The Founder packs are a bit rudely priced, but I imagine most of those items are just early access and will be available to everyone in time.

If anyone is keen to try, add me ingame (Bots: Jaisun / Cons: Cyber Viper), and I would very much appreciate you using my referral to sign up, thanks =o)

https://www.transformersuniverse.com...44e7e060536494

Hope to see you ingame =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)