Thread: Kaiden - Has anyone heard from him?

Default Kaiden - Has anyone heard from him?

Hi guys,

I bought some products from Kaiden (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/member.php?u=844) a little while back, but the stands were forgotten - he advised he would send them but I haven't heard from him since and PMs have gone unread. Obviously, being a Deluxe Member, I'm not assuming he's intentionally ripped me off, but more want to see if it's fallen through the cracks.

Anyone have any contact details where I can shoot him an email or something? Or has anyone heard from him outside the board?

Cheers!

No one? Dang.

Sorry mate, I don't know him at all
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Hi guys,

I bought some products from Kaiden (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/member.php?u=844) a little while back, but the stands were forgotten - he advised he would send them but I haven't heard from him since and PMs have gone unread. Obviously, being a Deluxe Member, I'm not assuming he's intentionally ripped me off, but more want to see if it's fallen through the cracks.

Anyone have any contact details where I can shoot him an email or something? Or has anyone heard from him outside the board?

Cheers!
    I've met Kaiden in person and traded with him and he's a legit member - I also know that he's a busy person with a family. Perhaps something unexpected happened give it till the end of the month and then maybe contact Griffin in the worst case scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I've met Kaiden in person and traded with him and he's a legit member - I also know that he's a busy person with a family. Perhaps something unexpected happened give it till the end of the month and then maybe contact Griffin in the worst case scenario?
    No worries. I know he's legit - he mentioned the missing stands before I even received the main package. Last message from him was 30th of January.

More than happy to assume it's slipped through the cracks and life has got in the way.

He last signed on

4th March 2015 according to the member search,

probably just life in the way, it happens to us all.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)