Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official images wave 3 GEN Voyager & Legends

For the official images of the Wave 3 Deluxes, BBTS has the four toys in both modes, plus a photo of their limb mode... while the packaging images have been shown here.

I hate to say this. I find the deluxes to have very bland decos, not having painted rims on the wheels is not helping. In vehicle mode they just don't stand out, like wave 1 and 2. As robots they are ok. I suppose the fact that they all are repaints except for Rook, doesn't really help either.

I'm keen to find out how Takara is going to deal with these. Will they keep Rook? Is it possible, would they include a new mold to have Groove as a motorcycle for one of the limbs on Defensor? I would say there is a slim chance. It would be out of scale but I don't care in this case

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I hate to say this. I find the deluxes to have very bland decos, not having painted rims on the wheels is not helping. In vehicle mode they just don't stand out, like wave 1 and 2. As robots they are ok. I suppose the fact that they all are repaints except for Rook, doesn't really help either.

I'm keen to find out how Takara is going to deal with these. Will they keep Rook? Is it possible, would they include a new mold to have Groove as a motorcycle for one of the limbs on Defensor? I would say there is a slim chance. It would be out of scale but I don't care in this case
    Definitely wait for the Japanese versions for a possibly better/accurate colouring.

First Aid and Streetwise are more than just redecos... there's a fair bit of remoulding on each.

I actually like how they are all red, white, blue and black. I think wave 3 is the best out of all of them.