Thread: Where to buy in Kuala Lumpur?

Default Where to buy in Kuala Lumpur?

Hey all,

So I'm heading over to KL/Thailand in a few months, and I wanted to start getting an idea of where might be some good spots to check out for TF's while I'm over there?

Any suggestions?

Not a lot, but a few things were listed here.

Do a search for Malaysia or Thailand to see if any other sightings have been posted up.

Last year I stayed at Pearl International in 5, Jalan Klang Lama
    Taman Hock Ann 58100 Kuala Lumpur and they had a Mall on the same block with a shop that sold a lot of Transformers. There was also another good shop in the mall in Penang that I saw too.

Thanks guys, I'll scope those out and hopefully can come home with some good loot

RokDog is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I was in KL in April and picked up a few goodies. Vhobby at Mid Valley Mall and 1 Utama have a decent range and prices are decent. Managed to find Takara Arcee, Chromia and Windblade for AU$25ea which seemed like a great deal!

There was another place out in the burbs that is a warehouse/pick up point for an online retailer, great prices but limited selection. Picked up MP Bumblebee for AU$60 with the Amazon.jp bonus face! MP Starsaber at the time was just under AU$200, but sadly couldn't squeeze in luggage (which worked out well as I picked up a MIB one in Tokyo last month for AU$150 ). Anyway, I've pinged a friend over there to get the name & address of the place!

There's a cool collectable/toy shop called "Toy Garden" on one of the upper levels of a shopping center, which I think was called "The Plaza" or something like that.
    Its near Times Square shopping center.

EDIT: Found my old KL map. Pretty sure it was in Sungai Wang Plaza.

Oh, it turns out Toy Garden has a website (shocker right). They have an outlet in the above mentioned plaza, as well as the Pavilion Mall.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.