Page 604 of 833 FirstFirst ... 584594599600601602603604605606607608609614624 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Myer CBD had one each of Kup, Perceptor, Quake and Krok, so I guess the normal case of Wave 4 deluxes is shipping out to stores alongside the revision case assuming there isn't also another revision case anyway.
    Good to hear that it isn't just BigW.

Megatran Guest

Recent running changes to Voyager Optimus & RID (warrior) Soundwave have been mentioned previously. Perhaps add RID (warrior) Quillfire to the list. Here's one I saw MOSC earlier this week at a Kmart store.

TR Megs and Sky Shadow also at Myer in CBD. 1 quake and krok left.

There was also a movie display and shelves set up but no movie toys. Shelves filled with avengers and star wars.

Last edited by Raider; 27th May 2017 at 01:17 PM.

Big W Waverley Gardens only had a Grimlock left from the new RID Warrior waves, a bunch of TR legends including Brawn and Roadburn and the Triggerhappy wave of deluxes. First wave TLK legions and deluxes.

Not much at Target but their eight or nine CW Leader Skywarps are on clearance for $59 (save $10).

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Recent running changes to Voyager Optimus & RID (warrior) Soundwave have been mentioned previously. Perhaps add RID (warrior) Quillfire to the list. Here's one I saw MOSC earlier this week at a Kmart store.

Buy it -> eBay it -> retire on the profits.

I'm here to help.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Went to Fountain Gate. Target was tragic, Toy Kingdom was selling junk for a king's ransom, K-Mart was a waste of K-time and Big W had a lot of hahahaha why are you still even here?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

FatalityPitt Guest

I can say with great certainty that Topspin, Perceptor and Kup are NOT at Big W CBD, Sunshine, or Watergardens, or at Myer CBD. Topspin would now be on my shelf if I found him. There was a Krok and Quake at Myer CBD though (1 each), but this was at lunch time today so it's questionable whether or not they're still there.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    I can say with great certainty that Topspin, Perceptor and Kup are NOT at Big W CBD, Sunshine, or Watergardens, or at Myer CBD. Topspin would now be on my shelf if I found him. There was a Krok and Quake at Myer CBD though (1 each), but this was at lunch time today so it's questionable whether or not they're still there.
    I have a feeling you and I were there at exactly the same time

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I have a feeling you and I were there at exactly the same time
    Maybe. I was there around 1:30-2pm (I think). I wore a heavy green jacket and jeans, and mostly hovered around the Transformers/Star Wars sections

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Maybe. I was there around 1:30-2pm (I think). I wore a heavy green jacket and jeans, and mostly hovered around the Transformers/Star Wars sections
    If you were there with your wife and young child then yes