Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Botcon Non-Attending Registration is on!

after finding out that I have a very large dental bill heading in my direction, I won't be able to get this package. Hopefully after Botcon I'll be able to get them off ebay or something
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Did it, but I'll repost my tweet which sums up my thoughts
    @BotCon do you think that in the SG universe registration works first time every time? And is not evil.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    after finding out that I have a very large dental bill heading in my direction, I won't be able to get this package. Hopefully after Botcon I'll be able to get them off ebay or something
    Quite a number of members will be buying the loose packs for themselves, which require the boxed set as a purchase. I have no doubt that for those who can't order now, you will be able to find them.

But there's only 500 loose, so act fast!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

If you just want magnus by the way, a member is selling him loose

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=12798
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Got mine, now waiting for confirmation letter.

This is the only year where I'm even vaguely excited about the exclusives. Now if I can just secure Runabout, I'd be a happy camper....

Despite, eventually, getting the online confirmation screen that my order had been processed, I'm now told that my order is "incomplete" and "we are not able to process any orders from incomplete just yet".

So yeah. Maybe getting one, maybe not. Just going to have to wait and see.

Check your credit card, if it hasn't been charged within a few hours (or by now), I'd probably order another one. Or phone them up to see if you've got one or need to re-order. (at least it's still a weekday for them - the regular registration started friday night, so they made sure that there was no way to call them with queries for 2 & 1/2 days... after things would have been sold out)

The incomplete status usually means that it has been put aside to be manually checked for something that didn't clear, and you'd be chased up later... which doesn't put anything on hold - you'll only get items that are still available at the time they eventually get in contact with you.

So if you haven't been charged yet, call them, OR, clear all cookies on your computer first (this is very important - as it caused errors with me), and re-order. When they do chase you up, you could then cancel the first order. (or offer it to someone else here if there is any interest and they are willing to pre-pay you)

I was surprised to see that I got mine approved, despite not ticking the "accept terms and conditions" box. No extra contact or anything like that, just gone straight through.

Makes me wonder about that website sometimes. Since one can get away with that, how secure is it really?

Since I can still log into the membership section and thus the forums of the Club I did so last night and read an interesting topic from international members asking questions.

Lets just say the 'answers' (actually lack of) and the credit card risk has further deepened my resolve never to rejoin the club or use their webstore.