Page 202 of 515 FirstFirst ... 182192197198199200201202203204205206207212222 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Rescuebots Optimus Primal (the big dino version) at Myer. $69.99

I just got an email from Mr Toys saying that Generations Jetfire is retailing for $89.95, but when I clicked on the show catalogue link, it wasn't in the catalog. I'm guessing a glitch, and it was a tease preview but not yet in stock. My toyworld doesn't have them yet
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

telljoolz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I just got an email from Mr Toys saying that Generations Jetfire is retailing for $89.95, but when I clicked on the show catalogue link, it wasn't in the catalog. I'm guessing a glitch, and it was a tease preview but not yet in stock. My toyworld doesn't have them yet
    I often see Tranformers in the shelves but not on the website nor website's scan of the paper catalogue, at various stores. Kmart and Target are just some examples that come to mind.

Mr Toys Queen St had one Generations Leader Jetfire as of this lunchtime.

I was very tempted in picking him up, but just couldn't justify the $89 pricetag.

TF4 Evolutions Optimus 2-pack just arrived at Garden City TRU just before they closed today, just in time to get the Abominus set for free. (not for me, but for someone else)

They still had about 20 Abominus sets in the over-stock shelves, but none on the shelves. Instead, in the empty spot that was supposed to have the Abominus sets, was two ripped open toys with things missing. That's pretty ballsy to pull that scummy move in such an open, well lit store, that's rarely empty.

Nothing else new there though, but they were still unloading the delivery when the store closed.

Back at BigW, I saw that they had moved all three Kinder Surprise stands together.

Still none of the catalogue stock at the Sunnybank Reject Store today.

Called into garden city reject shop yesterday and they had 1x BB drill, 1x Smokecreen Ship, 1x Breakdown Suit in the Beast Hunters Vehicles ($20). For the Constuctbots they had multiples of Crankcase, Silverbolt, Deadend and Cliffjumper, Bumbleebee and Blitzwing. Also if people are chasing them I noticed this store (GC) and the Victoria Point store (last weekend) had series two of the 30 Anniversary Mini figures.

Unless they put more stock out today they are now minus the Bumblebee BH Vehicle Set

Saw AOE optimus with trailer + sideswipe $299 and Autobot 5 pack $249 at myer garden city today.

At these prices they may be shelf warming for a while. ..

Toyworld Runaway Bay now has two leader Jetfire @ $89.95

Target Runaway Bay has Spundwave Voyagers on clearance @ $39
    They also have the second wave of HeroMashers (Heatwave, Rodimus) in stock for $16, but none of the advertised Hero Mashers (Electronics, and Bumblebee/Swoop)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

These kid's night-lights are at North Lakes CostCo, and they also have Covenant of Primus books for $38.50