Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wave 3 Generations Combiner images

I do like Rook's design but with him being one arm, Blades is just not bulky enough to make the other arm look symmetrical

Robotkingdom has released the date when wave 3 is expected to release on there newsletter, on facebook

And its friday april 17th

I think for wave 4 they should make a new mould for Prowl and make him combinable with Titan Class Devastator.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Just like with Streetwise & Deadend, there is not a lot of reused parts between First Aid & Offroad. Just about every panel in vehicle and robot mode is different.

Wow, First Aid looks fantastic. I don't mind the back kibble either, reminds me of a big army pack.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Last, but not least, Hotspot.
    No combined mode photos yet... so they might be posted next.

I think the team looks great in robot mode and vehicle mode... and I can't wait to get them. The thing I don't like so much is Hotspot's vehicle mode. The narrow mid-section just looks wrong, but must have been necessary for the Robot or combined modes.

Not sure where Groove is, or why the applicable legends toys (Powerglide, Blackjack, Groove, Rodimus) are not included on the back of the box with the rest of the team.

I'm loving all of these. The Protectobots always seemed like the team with the most personality and diversity (rivaling Bruticus).

Hot Spot's the enthusiastic leader who lives up to his name, Streetwise is the calculated one, First Aid is the compassionate, sometimes self-questioning pacifist, Rook is the muscle and Groove is the laid back energon-stoner (at least in my book).
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Wow, First Aid looks fantastic. I don't mind the back kibble either, reminds me of a big army pack.
    My only issue is those gaps in his legs. But easily overlooked.

They all look fantastic and considering how great Alpha Bravo and Offroad are First Aid and Blades are going to be just as good

For me though I would have preferred minor re-moulding of Blades' arms to remove the missiles as I think he should have been more rescue oriented as opposed to hostile, maybe some floaties for water landings or cable winches.