Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Voting for the 2014 Ozformer Awards

Voted
    Thanks as always Paul

Just an FYI - some of the late December releases (Combiner Wars, Ultra Magnus) haven't been included because they are so new that for many people they are still in the post or pile of loot. They'll be included in next years voting. I've carried over some late 2013 Generations toys into this year's voting for the same reason.

Voted. Nice job.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Just an FYI - some of the late December releases (Combiner Wars, Ultra Magnus) haven't been included because they are so new that for many people they are still in the post or pile of loot. They'll be included in next years voting. I've carried over some late 2013 Generations toys into this year's voting for the same reason.
    At least for the Combiners and RID toys, they are classed as 2015 toys, so will make more sense to be counted next year (but will be so long, we might not have the same enthusiasm for them in 12 months time).

As for Ultra Magnus, and any other JP and HK toys released in the last week of December, it is bad timing... but you couldn't be faulted for going either way with including them.
    Since the voting period is almost 4 weeks long, it would have been enough time for people who really wanted them (to most likely vote for them) to get them, or have people vote without them if they weren't planning to get them anyway.

It's still a great job, as always of course.

Voted

Megatran Guest

Done for another year. Good work Paulbot.

Voted. That was fun! You really need to include a 'n/a' or 'nil' choice or something of the like for areas which we either didn't buy or have any experience with a figure or comic line.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Voted. That was fun! You really need to include a 'n/a' or 'nil' choice or something of the like for areas which we either didn't buy or have any experience with a figure or comic line.
    That's why nothing is compulsory and you can just skip those questions. I wanted to save people from an extra click on each question they don't care about. (I skipped quite a few questions myself while filling in my votes)

58 responses so far and it's not even been up for a week. I like that people are keen to take part

Voted, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That's why nothing is compulsory and you can just skip those questions. I wanted to save people from an extra click on each question they don't care about. (I skipped quite a few questions myself while filling in my votes)

58 responses so far and it's not even been up for a week. I like that people are keen to take part
    Ahhhh yes, as now noted in the first paragraph