Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 3 Generations Combiner images

Apparently Amazon in America isn't expecting Wave 3 (Protectobots) until June 15th, which is two months after their Asian release date... while BBTS has them listed for April as well. (not that BBTS release dates they get told by Hasbro are often reliable - most of their Generations toys have been a month or two late, so probably expect May/June from them as well)

I just found Leader Ultra Magnus on Amazon as well, which has a release date of August 31st. At this rate, wave 4 won't be out until Sept/October... if these Amazon dates are from Hasbro America.
    Which seems a little strange. Hasbro America rushed out the first wave so fast that the comics weren't even ready, but now look to be spacing out the other three waves to make the series last until the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The side-by-side of Streetwise with Deadend in car modes is like looking at two different toys... pretty much only the wheels are the same.
    Streetwise's body shape actually suits Prowl really well. I might actually get Hasbro's version, if the headsculpt is nice enough (hopefully they do Smokescreen and Bluestreak too). It'd be interesting to see how they'd do Bluestreak. Just a redeco of Dead End, or a mix of both?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

If Prowl is indeed in wave 4, it will be interesting to see if they just redeco Streetwise into black/white Gen1 Prowl colours.... or have some new panelling, or at the very least, a new head.

Streetwise bot mode looks cool, but the car looks cheap and nasty compared to Deadend. It's desperately in need of painted hubcaps.

Rook is next... the new member of the Protectobots, replacing Groove as a limb, so that a more in-scale vehicle mode could be done for his motorcycle alt-mode.

Edit griffin beat me to it lol

And about when wave 3 is coming out i was told 3rd or 4th week of april if there is no delays by robotkingdom for Voy, Dlx and Lgd classes

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Forget wave 3 and four, where is wave two?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Rook is next... the new member of the Protectobots, replacing Groove as a limb, so that a more in-scale vehicle mode could be done for his motorcycle alt-mode.
    Rook looks pretty cool. I'm curious to see how/if TakTom will replace this guy, but of the three newbies so far, this looks the best so far.

I'm really liking the look of Rook, he's striking me as a great alternative for Groove as a limb for one thing.
    I can actually see Rook and Groove working together, sort of like one of those buddy cop movies lol.
    I may prefer G1 accuracy for Superion but in this case I am more then happy with this addition to the team.