Page 629 of 710 FirstFirst ... 609619624625626627628629630631632633634639649 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Speaking of gold, here's an almost complete set of many but not all of Gold Classics Reissue Transformers (most misb,mosc). Protectibots, combaticons, triple changers, Optimus Prime. Worth clicking it just to see the pictures, even if its too rich for your blood.
    I started looking at the auction, but it wasn't a full set of Sealed, or even legit MIB toys (so reproduction items in there). Worse, mixed card types between Spanish and English ..

I was actively collecting these between 2002 and 2007 but with the movie in 2007 it got so much harder to get vintage stuff so I stopped. Maybe when I sell the collection I will start trying to fill some gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I started looking at the auction, but it wasn't a full set of Sealed, or even legit MIB toys (so reproduction items in there).
    What's missing?

I could probably look it up somewhere, but I'm tired...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    What's missing?

That is a beautiful Classic collection! I love collecting these guys but they are so hard to find.

Looks like the one's he is missing are Blaster, Starscream, Soundwave, Cyclonus, and Ramjet. I've never seen any of those ones in boxes though

I didn't know they was a classic sunstreaker, I'm really tempted to bid. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Looks like the one's he is missing are Blaster, Starscream, Soundwave, Cyclonus, and Ramjet. I've never seen any of those ones in boxes though
    I know that we had those in Gen1 packaging here at the same time as the Gold packaged "Classics", but according to tfwiki, they weren't released in gold Classics packaging (apparently they are noted as exclusive to Australia... but I think they were just some stock of the Chinese reissues that were being produce at around the same time).

Shame some have been opened. Such a waste...

If anyone is planning to bid for this, i contacted the seller and it is NOT still sealed to the backing card and stickers have been applied.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/G1-Dinobo...item2a4b6cee09

I know that we had those in Gen1 packaging here at the same time as the Gold packaged "Classics", but according to tfwiki, they weren't released in gold Classics packaging (apparently they are noted as exclusive to Australia... but I think they were just some stock of the Chinese reissues that were being produce at around the same time).
    Ah, well that would explain why I've never seen them I must have gotten my info mixed up a little. Thanks for the correction

What's missing?

Nothings missing, its just not all sealed
    And mixed card/box types.

My collection will be all English only, and sealed .. when I complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Nothings missing, its just not all sealed
    And mixed card/box types.
    Yeah collections look a lot better when they are all from the same market. I couldn't imagine buying a Canadian boxed G1, it just wouldn't fit!