Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: eBay 20% off toys 9th-11th November 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Would that work?
    Not sure if I'm recalling this correctly but the previous sales required purchase within the coupon period. As it's a PayPal code, still worth a shot of you need to buy something a day or 2 before the weekend. Don't forget that this is via PayPal payments only as they will pay the seller the full amount so if doing pickups pay by PayPal first and don't rock up to the exchange with 20%less Also postage it's not discounted this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Would that work?
    I don't know if the system checks when an item was bought, but best not to risk it if you can wait on something until the 9th.
    I was only suggesting it as an option if something ends before the 9th, or if something is too hot to wait... provided you are willing to pay full price if it doesn't work.

(on the last discount day,e I was worried about getting an invoice of a bulk-buy before the discount code expired, so that's why I'm assuming that it is the day of payment instead of the day of committing to buy... but maybe the fine-print says BOTH must occur during the sale period - which looks to be for 3 days, so should be long enough to process purchases if the seller isn't away)

Might be worth grabbing MP Wheeljack off ebay now. Plenty of them sitting around $80 with free shipping
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Might be worth grabbing MP Wheeljack off ebay now. Plenty of them sitting around $80 with free shipping
    Definitely take this opportunity if you can.

Going to assume this is limited to AU eBay with AU Paypal accounts again, which counts me out

it's being advertised on the ebay.com.au front page - however the link for T&C's doesn't have the current sale's T&C's available...

Megatran Guest

Is shippping included in the 20% off as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Is shippping included in the 20% off as well?
    I don't think so, but I could be miss remembering from the last couple of sales.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Discount on Green Giant and Quantron hit the $100 cap. Good. Keeps me a few more pixels away from clicking buy now.

May need to try to list some things before the sale period is over. Maybe a bulk lot of loose stuff.

I have my eye on a Universe Voyager Inferno. Seems like a good time to pick him up.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust