Default Toy Review - TFCC FSS 3.0 Tarantulas

Toy Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Tarantulas
    Series - Transformers Figure Subscription Service 3.0
    Sub-line - Timelines/Beast Wars: Uprising
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - Redeco & retool of Reveal the Shield Wreck Gar
    Wave - 4th figure
    Released here - nope
    Approximate Retail Price - $84.95 (from BBTS)
    Approximate Size - 15cm
    Allegiance - Predacon
    Alt-mode - Motorcycle (Dirt Bike)
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Parts of alt mode become weapons
    Main Colours - Purple, Yellow, Pale Green
    Main Accessories - Axe, shield

What we have here is the fourth figure from this year's TFSS, Tarantulas, based on the club's Beast Wars: Uprising storyline. Tarantulus is a remould of the RTS Wreck Gar mould, but using the head sculpt from Takara United Scrapheap. The paint job is solid, mostly purple, with yellow strips painted across his forearms, and some pale green elements (almost glow-in-the-dark green) on his upper arms and left leg/bike seat. His mouth plate has been painted in a way that reflects mandibles, and it actually works quite well in my opinion.

Compared with United Wreck Gar

Alt-mode is much of the same colour wise, though I found it goes together better than Gen. Junkheap and United Wreck Gar, especially with the way his seat and fuel tank come together.

oh, and yeah can still ride other versions of the mould

Also included are a pair of "Arachnoids" - purple versions of the Arms Micron Ida mould included with Arms Micron Airachnid, with a yellow stripes on the claws.

Worth it? Unless you subscribed, maybe not. Unless you're a fan of the character, mould or both.

I have RTS Wreck Gar and I have to admit that this Tarantulas walks all over him. Better color scheme, impressive head design and to top it off; the claws/arachnoids.

He fits in well with my Dawn of Futures past set, which the same can't be said for Rampage and Transmutate

I didn't expect to really care about this figure, I have the wreckgar mould a few times and do really like it. but my care factor for Beast related toys is generally low.

I love the paint job on this guy. I do wish the green on the arms was the same as the beautiful green paint on his rims. It's grown on me a lot and I will definitely be keeping him.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)