Page 665 of 710 FirstFirst ... 645655660661662663664665666667668669670675685 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

You guys know the story with that grandus guy? He was on the FB G1 page. I think he paid $100 USD for some lot of TFs from someone and it included this plus an artfire with box (which he sold for $1100 usd).

And i thought i got a good deal when i got an unused Grandus off gumtree for 400AUD a few years ago

so this Grandus, I've never seen it before, it is a Japanese release of something that would have gone with the micromaster playsets?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yeah it goes with Star Convoy and Sky Garry. Part of the JP release. I'd like it but maybe I will get lucky on Gumtree or something as well one day

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    so this Grandus, I've never seen it before, it is a Japanese release of something that would have gone with the micromaster playsets?
    He also had a couple of lines in Transformers Animated - when the human detective transwarped to Cybertron and was almost stepped on by a large trasformer

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I have a grandus but the arm is broken at the shoulder joint. Still boxed from when I was a kid

Quote Originally Posted by sifun View Post
    I have a grandus but the arm is broken at the shoulder joint. Still boxed from when I was a kid
    Because it's broken I'll give you.... $50 for it

Where are these sellers getting the prices from??

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...-/141889817006 $1,100 for TRU MP Starscream?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...-/391374430013 $950 for HOC Rodimus?

What's up with all these ridiculously priced auctions recently?

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Where are these sellers getting the prices from??

What's up with all these ridiculously priced auctions recently?
    From memory there are computer programs using algorithms that set prices on large volumes of items. You will notice the seller has feedback in excess of 200k. It is all done by computer program so no one is really checking it. The parameters for the items are input then the program bases item prices off of a number of different criteria. Occasionally they get caught in a loop. If 2 programs are using each others corresponding item it can drive up the price on both items. I remember this glitch on Amazon once where a $30 book was going for over $1M from 2 sellers

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    From memory there are computer programs using algorithms that set prices on large volumes of items. You will notice the seller has feedback in excess of 200k. It is all done by computer program so no one is really checking it. The parameters for the items are input then the program bases item prices off of a number of different criteria. Occasionally they get caught in a loop. If 2 programs are using each others corresponding item it can drive up the price on both items. I remember this glitch on Amazon once where a $30 book was going for over $1M from 2 sellers
    That explains it then. I didn't know there were listing programs out there too (I'm old )

you guys see this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/G1-Generatio...EAAOSwoydWtAvb

Holy grail of g1 hands down