Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    after buying a Swoop already, assuming it would be the only version being released.
    I'm sure you would have bought the animated Swoop even if you knew a red swoop was on the way.

Am I the only one that wants show accuracy in their CHUG toys?

I'm honestly still a bit ticked that the Dinobots had red eyes instead of the show accurate blue eyes.

Swoop was the only G1 dinobot I had. so the toy holds a pretty special place in my heart. I don't think I even realised for a very long time that the show model was blue.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    From seibertron.com Power of the Primes select series Ricochet and Red Swoop listings have been found.

Two obvious repainted of POTP toys (and the colour Swoop should have been released in)
    BBTS have them up for preorder.
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...1971&Company=5

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Terrible news if true.

The only thing that interests me is Skywarp and there is nothing exciting in the lot of it.

bowspearer Guest

Take this with a grain of salt until further information comes out, but a post has surfaced on facebook claiming that there will be a Siege game for PS4 and XBOne being released by Ubisoft Q3 2019, and for PC Q4 2019.

The post is as follows, complete with packaging mockups:

PAWTUCKET, R.I. & SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) and Ubisoft® are pleased to continue their long partnership and have announced The TRANSFORMERS: SEIGE – WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY video game to be available on leading consoles, featuring characters and story based on Hasbro's popular TRANSFORMERS brand. Projected for a third quarter 2019 release, the video game will be available for purchase at retail and for download on Xbox One, video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system from Sony Entertainment. A PC version will be available in the fourth quarter for the Windows 10 operating system.
    It is the day of reckoning. The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, make a perilous last stand to hold off the Decepticon conquest of Cybertron. Outnumbered, outgunned, and pushed to the brink of extinction, the battle-weary band of resistance fighters orchestrates a desperate series of counterstrikes on a mission that, if everything somehow goes right, will end with an unthinkable choice: kill their planet in order to save it. Choose your faction. Playable characters include Autobots Optimus Prime and Sideswipe and Decepticons Megatron and Starscream. Plus exclusive unlockable content and characters for the Xbox One and PS4 game consoles.
    TRANSFORMERS is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission.© 2019 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro to Ubisoft Entertainment. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Games software © 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
    Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin's Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy's video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
    Given that Activision's software deal with Hasbro lapsed back in January and given that Ubisoft currently publishes online versions of Hasbro's board games, it's entirely possible that this is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt until further information comes out, but a post has surfaced on facebook claiming that there will be a Siege game for PS4 and XBOne being released by Ubisoft Q3 2019, and for PC Q4 2019.

The post is as follows, complete with packaging mockups:

Given that Activision's software deal with Hasbro lapsed back in January and given that Ubisoft currently publishes online versions of Hasbro's board games, it's entirely possible that this is the real deal.
    The only source for this is Facebook. That press release should be easily found from Ubisoft's and Hasbro's websites but is nowhere to be found. As much as I would love this to be true, at this stage it looks like a hoax (a very well done one at that).

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    The only source for this is Facebook. That press release should be easily found from Ubisoft's and Hasbro's websites but is nowhere to be found. As much as I would love this to be true, at this stage it looks like a hoax (a very well done one at that).
    This one?

I'm inclined to agree with the majority of those calling it a fake.
    I saw it on an FB page called Transformers Botposting if you'd like to join in on the conversation.

Hasbro tends to captialise their trademarks words like AUTOBOT and OPTIMUS PRIME in their media releases too.