Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Masterpiece Cordon (white Sunstreaker) MP-42 for October

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Robotkingdom has him for US$109.90. Where I got mine. Did a nice sized order to make shipping costs more value for money
    I had a bad first experience with RK. Was sent an opened MP Dirge, tape was ripped on the box not even just cut
    Anyway looking at anime export at the moment but the crappy au dollar (sigh)

Robotkingdom has him for US$109.90. Where I got mine. Did a nice sized order to make shipping costs more value for money
    the only way to shop with them, single or even few item shipping with RK is unreasonable, to put it nicely;-)
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I had a bad first experience with RK. Was sent an opened MP Dirge, tape was ripped on the box not even just cut
    Anyway looking at anime export at the moment but the crappy au dollar (sigh)
    How did they resolve that? Just curious.

My second order with them, my recent one, I was sent MP Inferno instead of Artfire, I ended up paying a discounted price for Inferno and they sent Artfire at no extra cost

bowspearer Guest

My second order with them, my recent one, I was sent MP Inferno instead of Artfire, I ended up paying a discounted price for Inferno and they sent Artfire at no extra cost
    Under ACL, the Inferno should have been free.
    Last edited by bowspearer; 20th May 2018 at 12:12 PM.

They just told me it may have been randomly checked...never replied to me when i said im not happy with my item so no RK, just tried them should have went with Nippon Yasan which is about 5 bucks more only at that time

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Under ACL, both should have been free.
    ACL? Wouldn't think they are bound by that. Besides, they offered me to send it back to them and they'd pay the return postage. I decided to buy it and offload it again to save hassleand I knew I wouldn't have yo wait long to sell it at the discounted price I paid

bowspearer Guest

ACL? Wouldn't think they are bound by that. Besides, they offered me to send it back to them and they'd pay the return postage. I decided to buy it and offload it again to save hassleand I knew I wouldn't have yo wait long to sell it at the discounted price I paid
    Actually what I said wasn't 100% correct, but it was me typing a short answer. Technically under ACL, if you're sent something you didn't order, it is classed as a gift That happened to me with a Hot Toys Tumbler I was sent instead of a Keaton Batman I'd ordered from Sideshow. They tried to have me buy the Tumbler at a discount or send it back before they'd send me what I ordered, which if it was what the law stated here I would have happily complied with.

However when it was clear it wasn't and they were emotionally blackmailing me about how I "had a chance to save someone's job" (common sense would say that a hard sell approach in these situations is going to backfire), it just got my back up and wound up keeping the Tumbler and doing a charge back for paying for an item I never received - where I wound up with a refund.

Got my shipping notification for this guy yesterday from bbts.

Preordered him when he was first announced and haven't thought much about him for a while.

Price aside, looking forward to having him in hand.