Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crave Feedback

(moved dormant topic here to archive it)

Default Crave

From where this place (Crave) came I know not, but the place worries me.

Namely because I'm outside of the US and can't use it...

But secondly becasue of their tagline "A Social Marketplace for Fans, by Fans".

I've got an account and have gone through and totalled up my collection using their system, but the amount of errors in their lists is disturbing, especially as it is, as they say "by Fans".

I've only looked through the Beast Era lists, but blatant errors with figures in the wrong list, or duplicated, or the wrong picture, yet no where is there any avenue for me to correct it.

Convobat comes in under the Hasbro list? And he's even pictured in the Japanese box? Pft. Come on, where are these fan-owners to fix all these silly little mistakes?!

Pft. Americans.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

It's probably still a work in progress, or like a wiki, in that it is only as accurate as the volunteers working on it. I think the emphasis is on it being a sale site, rather than an info site. And since it is done by fans, it wouldn't be as reliable as an official site done by Hasbro or Takara.

For anyone else wondering, the previous discussion about the limitations of Crave to non-Americas can be found here.