Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP TFPrime Wave 1 & Microns - Packaged pics

More updates and comparisons to Hasbro releases

After seeing pics of Takara Ratchet next to Hasbro Ratchet, I decided to cancel my pre-order from HLJ. The lack of paint on the legs (how did the Takara toy end up with less red than the Hasbro one when it's using stickers??) and bunching up of the stickers in multiple areas is the deal breaker for me. Hasbro Ratchet + eventual Reprolabels seems to be the best way to go for Ratchet. What a shame!

Well doesn't that just suck.
    Here I was thinking the stickers were for the Microns, NOT the main Prime toys as well.

Maybe this is just a cost-cutting measure, to offset the added cost of the Micron, because Deluxe TFPrime toys seem to be cheaper than DotM toys (on HLJ at least).
    DotM - Dlx Y2600... Voy Y4000
    Prime - Dlx Y2000... Voy Y4000

Between the stickers and the ugly ports added to the Prime toys, now I really hope that these are the same Minicons they are selling individually soon.

Are... are the Minicon ports on Ratchet just glued on? Eeeee. This is cool though. I hope they (Takara. Hasbro. Anyone.) release all of the Minicons separately.

Wow .. those Ratchet pictures are awesome
    Still want to get Skywarp, but an easy pass on the rest of the Japanese releases.

If you wanted to do a custom repaint, that Japanese Ratchet would be a great toy to use.

Anyone know what AM-14 Bicon/Beacon is???

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    Are... are the Minicon ports on Ratchet just glued on? Eeeee. This is cool though. I hope they (Takara. Hasbro. Anyone.) release all of the Minicons separately.

+1. Yeah just like those 12 packs they did before of recolours of existing minicon molds.. which came out with a taxicab one that was cool. keeping my fingers crossed
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Anyone know what AM-14 Bicon/Beacon is???
    Try saying it with a Japanese accent and stretching it out into three syllables: Be-a-con. (I'm thinking it's a Vehicon.)

Vehicon V2 - It's in our checklist... people should bookmark it

thanks bossbot and sky shadow.. was looking at that link today and well, didn't warrant a deletion so i just left it i guess