Thread: Myer toy sale 18 Sept - 12 Oct

Default Myer toy sale 18 Sept - 12 Oct

Another sale catalogue I missed... this one from Myer doesn't have much on Transformers, but their website has a few extra items that are maybe running out of in most stores, so didn't want to have them in the catalogue to tease people.

The catalogue can be found here.

Items in the catalogue...
    Stomp & Chomp Grimlock - $119 (save $30)
    Hero Mashers basic - $20 (no saving)
    Hero Mashers Upgrade - $25 (save $5)
    Hero Mashers 2-pack - $50 (save $10)

Items online - should be matched in-store if they still have stock...
    Gaia Unicron & Optimus 2-pack - $75 (new price - was $99)

The following are all noted as "sale" and are exactly 20% off, so might just be from the toy-wide 20% off sale that should have ended yesterday but haven't been reverted due to the long weekend in some states. If so, maybe jump on these today if you are desperate.
    If they remain on sale until the 12th, then they were just included with the catalogue sale period and you probably wouldn't have gained an addition 20% off (usually it is off "full price" only).
    Platinum Edition Breakout Battle - $135.20 (save $33.80 - 20%)
    Platinum Edition Voyager 2-pack - $103.20 (save $25.80 - 20%)
    First Edition Optimus Prime - $79.20 (save $19.80 - 20%)

Also online are their four Kreo sets, Leader Bumblebee and Mega one-step Bumblebee - check the link for price details, as it would take a while to type them all out, and I doubt many here would be too bothered since their sale prices are still pretty high.

Extra 10% off with Myer One as well.

Not for Lego though

The Breakout Battle almost looks palatable.

Was in at Myer Melbourne CBD today. Disappointing offer unless you're wanting all things AoE.

Sucks as I have $120 in returns cards to use up. Anybody know if they're getting anything worth while in Generations/Masterpiece in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The following are all noted as "sale" and are exactly 20% off, so might just be from the toy-wide 20% off sale that should have ended yesterday but haven't been reverted due to the long weekend in some states. If so, maybe jump on these today if you are desperate.
    If they remain on sale until the 12th, then they were just included with the catalogue sale period and you probably wouldn't have gained an addition 20% off (usually it is off "full price" only).
    Platinum Edition Breakout Battle - $135.20 (save $33.80 - 20%)
    Platinum Edition Voyager 2-pack - $103.20 (save $25.80 - 20%)
    First Edition Optimus Prime - $79.20 (save $19.80 - 20%)

Also online are their four Kreo sets, Leader Bumblebee and Mega one-step Bumblebee - check the link for price details, as it would take a while to type them all out, and I doubt many here would be too bothered since their sale prices are still pretty high.
    Looks like these non-catalogue items were indeed just altered on the website for the 20% off sale, as they have now been reverted to regular prices.

My mate just sent me a text letting me know that Myer Civic (ACT) has;

Optimus & Sideswipe set for $299
    Autobots United 5 pack for $249

I really wanted these sets put there is no way that I am going to buy them at that price