Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Generations Wave 4 Deluxe out in Australia

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

According to pictures and bbts, wave 4 motormaster is a different shade.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Ahh pictures - never tell the truth unless both versions are side by side in the same shot...

Gonna preorder from premium collectibles, sick of chasing them around and unable to get the whole set.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Ahh pictures - never tell the truth unless both versions are side by side in the same shot...
    Ok, I'll do the simple work for you.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...39&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...56&mode=retail

Pretty obvious.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    If that was the case somebody on TFwiki would have mentioned it. Also we have seen pictures of wave 4 Motormaster on the US fan sites with his fixed hips and the deco hadn't changed.

Ryan the owner of Seibertron gets in multiple cases of every wave of product, cherry picks the best samples for his galleries and sells the rest on ebay. He already has had wave 4 Motormaster in hand and has done galleries of all of wave 4 but hasn't mentioned any changes and if anyone would notice he would. Plus take a look at his wave 2 Motormaster gallery, Motormaster is lighter than he is in the stock images http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...master/3567/1/ Note the pictures of G1 Motormaster against CW Motormaster.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It may be possible that there was a colour change, but they would need to be side-by-side, as individual images can vary with their shading and contrast.
    And I haven't heard anyone in America or Asia yet, say that the colour on the wave 4 Motormaster was different to the Wave 2 Motormaster.
    The ratchet joints are a running change, but the colour being different is yet to be verified.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Someone please go out there and find a Power Core Optimus. I'm so reluctant to order from BBTS thanks to our falling Aussie dollar.
    Yeah thanks Government.

I just ordered blackjack and the twin pack of the wave 4 BC optimus / motormaster from bbts.

Will let you guys know about the colour, also anyone interested in the BC optimus? I'm thinking it will most likely be surplus as it doesn't really fit against the leader megatron to me.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Someone please go out there and find a Power Core Optimus. I'm so reluctant to order from BBTS thanks to our falling Aussie dollar.
    I know ei... I got my order delivered and it took only a week this time.... it's nice but then It should be that "express" considering it's US$100 postage charged for 1 box. Unlike before that I pay at most $70 and that's for 2 -3 boxes within the same delivery.

Hmmm thinking now if I should get this new Motormaster. I gotta read more of this improved ratcheting.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I meant in the same photo under the same lighting - different exposure settings between shots can show a pretty drastic difference, when indeed there may not be a difference at all...