Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20% off TRU full price 3 days - 16-18th October

Default 20% off TRU full price 3 days - 16-18th October

http://view.ed4.net/v/8Z1G704/VXEF7/02PC0KH/0LZO7/

If any kind soul can hide away a starscream for me at Doncaster or Chaddy for me to pick up on Friday night I would be forever grateful :P

Offer valid for online purchases gets you and extra 12 hours, from 6pm on the 15th to 6am on the 19th.

Voucher link doesn't seem to be working at the moment, hopefully it's fixed by the weekend, I was waiting for another one of these to get a Starscream as well

Edit: Found a copy of the voucher image online, backed it up and linked below just in case.
    http://i.imgur.com/VCU6e9Q.jpg

The Garden City store was the busiest I've ever seen it because of the 20% off voucher. It was like the weekend before Christmas.

Megatran Guest

Popped into 'Knifepoint' during my lunch break. Didn't see anything worth mentioning other than bumped into another Ozformer.

By the sounds of thigns... TRU doncaster has afew starscream and the lady clearly knew what I was talking about and answered confidently they have stock.

Funny coincidence. I bumped into someone at TRU too. Also they had a whole bunch of Hot Spot.

well a lot of people have been using the voucher - from what Ive seen but for baby products ;p

I on the other hand snagged an MP starscream with my printout, still thinking if I should give Trypticon a go... comes down to 320 - which is how much apparently you'll be paying when you buy him online (with postage) from RK.... Shame PC ran out of stock, they sold it for much much cheaper....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    well a lot of people have been using the voucher - from what Ive seen but for baby products ;p

I on the other hand snagged an MP starscream with my printout, still thinking if I should give Trypticon a go... comes down to 320 - which is how much apparently you'll be paying when you buy him online (with postage) from RK.... Shame PC ran out of stock, they sold it for much much cheaper....
    U can get another 5% off buying woollies wish card from cashrewards and then using that to buy toysrus gift cards from woollies