Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    What is the deal with these two? Why the limited supply?
    because if Hasbro had distributed them as mass release figures, all of the G1 purists who had bought Alpha Bravo and Off Road instead would kick up an even bigger stink.
    By limiting the supply and making them "exclusive" figures, it'll ensure that they move what is essentially the same figure with a new noggin' and paint job.

How much on average is shipping for a single deluxe figure? They have some pretty cheap Thrilling 30 Legends and Deluxes I might bite at.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    How much on average is shipping for a single deluxe figure? They have some pretty cheap Thrilling 30 Legends and Deluxes I might bite at.
    Shipping is very expensive for one single figure, at least US$30 for a Thrilling 30 Deluxe but evens out to US$6 for four. You're better off buying from somewhere else if you only want a small number of figures or build a big order over time to even out the shipping using their Pile of Loot feature.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Shipping is very expensive for one single figure, at least US$30 for a Thrilling 30 Deluxe but evens out to US$6 for four. You're better off buying from somewhere else if you only want a small number of figures or build a big order over time to even out the shipping using their Pile of Loot feature.
    Ok, wow. Any other places recommended?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Okay, so at 12:22 this morning I was finally able to preorder Quickslinger and Brakeneck from BBTS, but this morning I received a message time-stamped at 12:58 that the payment was declined. So I tried again at 09:15 and I haven't received any more payment declined notifications. My BBTS account page currently says:
    Quote Originally Posted by BBTS
    Processing
    This payment is currently being processed
    So... is this a good sign or is it still in 'limbo'?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Okay, so at 12:22 this morning I was finally able to preorder Quickslinger and Brakeneck from BBTS, but this morning I received a message time-stamped at 12:58 that the payment was declined. So I tried again at 09:15 and I haven't received any more payment declined notifications. My BBTS account page currently says:

So... is this a good sign or is it still in 'limbo'?
    nope that's a good sign, it means you got thru, it takes 2 -3 days before your account will get charged - usually it will be in the pending allowed transactions area of your internet banking.

Sigh, I missed out and wasn't able to get Quickslinger . Only managed to get Breakneck - still, betterthan nothing. Sucks I was working nightshift Shitty Hasbro suppliers....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Anyone else get an email about CW Voyager Wave 3?

It said they are expecting to get them in 10 business days and to make sure your details are right.

I have never gotten an email like that from BBTS
    I got this email before Hot Spot dropped too. Today I received another 4 seperate emails saying the same thing for 4 different pre-ordered products (TF Metal Earth model kits) that will be coming in the next 10 days. Maybe it's a new feature? Perhaps an effort to keep customers better informed?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Metal Earth... I want those but forgot all about them (I saw them from the NY Toyfair photos), and forgot to ask Hasbro here if they know about if they are coming here by a licensed importer.

Just looking at the BBTS listings (Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron, Soundwave) for US$12 each, their description of them being 7-10cm tall should make them worth getting.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Metal Earth... I want those but forgot all about them (I saw them from the NY Toyfair photos), and forgot to ask Hasbro here if they know about if they are coming here by a licensed importer.

Just looking at the BBTS listings (Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron, Soundwave) for US$12 each, their description of them being 7-10cm tall should make them worth getting.
    I should be shipping my POL around June/July, so I'll be sure to put up a review.

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms

CW wave 4 up for preorder, leader class Starscream, voyager Optimus Maximus and deluxe Mirage, Prowl, Ironhide, and Sunstreaker. No pics yet unfortunately.
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=18948