Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Myer Movie Platinum Edition release dates

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by illusn View Post
    Penrith myer has 2 breakout battle packs $169.
    Very annoyed just bought one on eBay for 128 delivered. Getting really jack of the aussie market on everything.
    Wow that pricing is worse than I ever thought it could be. Lol at me getting any of these sets then, for those prices I want 3P quality stuff

I'm trying to piece together some of the vague sightings on the Myer Platinum Editions for our Checklist, First Sightings and Twitter, as people have been too overwhelmed by the prices to be too specific on what has been seen, and for how much.

(dates were when Myer were planning to release them)
    03-Sep-14 - Leader Optimus Prime and Grimlock - Not out yet? - $??

18-SEPT-14 - Break Out Scene Pack (Voyager Scrapyard Optimus, DLX Vehicon, DLX Rollout) - OUT LATE AUGUST - $169

??????????? - Dinobots 5 Pack (VOY Grimlock, VOY Slog, DLX Slug, DLX Strafe, DLX Scorn) - Not out yet? - $??

05-Nov-14 - Autobots 5 Pack (VOY Optimus, VOY Hound, DLX Bumblebee, DLX Crosshairs, DLX Drift) - OUT OCTOBER - $249 & $269 & $279 (three prices so far posted in the sightings section)

27-Nov-14 - First Edition Optimus Prime with Trailer and Sideswipe - OUT OCTOBER - $299

Does that mean the Dinobots 5-pack and Leader 2-pack haven't been sighted by anyone here yet?

Until the store opens at Garden City later this month, Myer isn't a convenient store-chain for me to pop in and check... I probably get to one maybe twice a year.

Saw this at Myer - the Breakout Scene
    http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/924737
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Just saw the Dinobots Unleashed box-set at Doncaster Myer. I must say that all the figures look all gorgeous, even Grimlock. I can't wait for Myer to do the price-drop like usual so I can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Just saw the Dinobots Unleashed box-set at Doncaster Myer. I must say that all the figures look all gorgeous, even Grimlock. I can't wait for Myer to do the price-drop like usual so I can get them.
    Did you see a price??

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Did you see a price??
    Unfortunately it didn't have a price-tag though I suspect it'll be a $249 given what the Autobots United price was

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Did you see a price??
    I saw the Dinobots at Fountain Gate Myer, price is $249.00
    I'm personally going to wait for a price drop