Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Calvin Johnson Nike shoes and Megatron toy boxset

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For anyone on the fence for this figure, with or without the football, the prices are coming back down on ebay again.

The loose figures without football (factory extras) are now selling for minimum bid, so you could probably get one for shipping plus a dollar if you wanted a purple Generations Megatron toy.

The boxed figure that came with the Nike shoes are now showing up frequently enough, and long enough since the more desperate collectors have snapped it up, for the prices to be about half what they were when they were first released.
    Prices are now just under US$50 for the latest listings, and could go lower, as a lot are probably still just sitting in the hands of shoe fans who won't care about how cheaply they can offload the toy.

(I couldn't wait any longer, and jumped on one that was US$47 plus US$25 shipping)
    I'd like to get one but it's a low priority compared to other figures.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    When you said went down in price I was expecting $20-$30., I couldn't find any under $50
    Not sure if it will go that low... but it should keep dropping for the next couple months, now that the football season is over, and before the TF4 hype starts kicking in.

There were still a couple on ebay for under US$50 when I bought mine about an hour ago.
    A couple on there are even less, but are US buyers only... but one dealer has sold about 6 of them, one at a time, and each time one doesn't sell, he drops the price until it does. Two months ago he sold them at about US$70... now just under $50.

Looking at the completed listings, there are hundreds of loose Chinese Megatrons for about $5 each in just the last 2 months! No wonder there is less demand for the boxed ones.

Mine arrived today (from this seller who seems to have a few, with another one available). I'm quite impressed with the amount of effort they put into this figure and packaging.
    I'm just waiting on some BBTS preorders to come through, to have the third of the three stealth-bombers as a set.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mine arrived today (from this seller who seems to have a few, with another one available). I'm quite impressed with the amount of effort they put into this figure and packaging.
    I'm just waiting on some BBTS preorders to come through, to have the third of the three stealth-bombers as a set.
    I'll have to get one next week. Thanks for pointing out this seller, I would have passed given his low feedback of 40.