Thread: ToysRUs Transformers party competition

Default ToysRUs Transformers party competition

I can't find an age limit for this in the conditions, but I would think that it is meant for kids, as their themed parties are usually for kids.... so I'd be recommending that people only enter this if they have a kid who is a fan of Transformers... as it wouldn't be fair for legitimate young fans miss out by having the prize won by an adult, or the child of a fan who isn't a fan themselves.

Anyway, with all that out of the way, since I know there are at least a couple of members here who's kids are also fans by choice, so would really love a Transformers themed party, ToysRUs have a competition to host a Transformers themed party at your nearest TRU store, for the winner and six friends.... with an additional prize toy pack.
    Plus 10 runner-up prizes.

Details of the competition.

Terms & Conditions.

Entry page - answer a question in under 25 words.

Competition ends 19th August, and if you win, must redeem it by February 2nd (too bad if the winning kid has their birthday between February to August).

The Major prize pack for the party winner:
    -Transformers: Age of Extinction Stomp & Chomp Grimlock
    -Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega Flip Bumblebee
    -Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock
    -Transformers: Platinum Edition Optimus Prime

The runner up prize packs:
    -Transformer Mouse
    -Transformers Speakers
    -Transformers Mega Flip Bumblebee

(it's interesting to see that the competition apparently started July 16th, but it wasn't until the other day that it appeared on a TRU email)

Hopefully means MP Grimlock will be out soon.