Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: YOTH Optimus to be a Myer exclusive

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default YOTH Optimus to be a Myer exclusive

Thank you for your email.

There are plans for a limited release of this product distributed to Myer stores on the 26th of February 2014.

Unfortunately, we cannot control when the stores put the item on the shelves. For Example; there may be a catalogue that is being distributed that may include this item. Therefore, the product will not go onto the shelves until the catalogue release.

You may need to contact the stores head office to find out when the product will be in store.

Regards

I let you guys dig further. So its NOT a TRU release.

I take it, that's from Hasbro?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I take it, that's from Hasbro?
    Sounds like it. How are Myers with their products, price aside? There are a lot more Myer stores than TRU stores near me, which is good.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post

There are plans for a limited release of this product distributed to Myer stores on the 26th of February 2014.

Unfortunately, we cannot control when the stores put the item on the shelves. For Example; there may be a catalogue that is being distributed that may include this item. Therefore, the product will not go onto the shelves until the catalogue release.

You may need to contact the stores head office to find out when the product will be in store.

Regards

Is that regarding YOTH OP or FE OP?

I seem to remember Myer are better at running their website than TRU, so it might be easier to get it online.

yoth Op mp-10 replied from Hasbro Aust. I do not know how FE Op ever got into this topic since we are only talking about YOTH. Sorry if I didn't follow the thread.

But thats the info gave by Hasbro and they should have it in Myers but at their own time when they be in stores.

Nice work drifand! I bet it'll have an initial 200-300 price tag xD

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Nice work drifand! I bet it'll have an initial 200-300 price tag xD
    Is still a guestimate when Myers will release it though. If its too high people will just buy off Ebay.

yoth Op mp-10 replied from Hasbro Aust. I do not know how FE Op ever got into this topic since we are only talking about YOTH. Sorry if I didn't follow the thread.
    The thread did sidetrack a bit when the TRU listing was later worked out to be the First Edition Optimus, not the YOTH Optimus (which we first thought, because it was listed with Starscream, and we didn't yet know about the Movie one).

A7286 the assortment number is not currently in TrU's systems.

Regards

Hang on guys.... The Unicron/Prime 2 park was YOTSNAKE!!! Is this someone getting confused and coincide with the recently sited 2-pack?