Thread: Club Subscription s3 samples

Default Club Subscription s3 samples

From the Collector Club twitter comes images of in-hand samples of Krok and Carzap. Images mirrored here.

These are supposed to start shipping in February... but then, so was this years, and the first one didn't ship until June.
    Could the Collector Club actually have the third year out on time this time, or is this just a very early tease?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    From the Collector Club twitter comes images of in-hand samples of Krok and Carzap. Images mirrored here.

These are supposed to start shipping in February... but then, so was this years, and the first one didn't ship until June.
    Could the Collector Club actually have the third year out on time this time, or is this just a very early tease?
    I'm not putting any faith in them anymore. I'm just going to buy Krok when he inevitably ends up at BBTS then drops in price after 12 months, making him cheaper both in postage and figure cost that subscribing to the 3.0. The others are all very average in my opinion and not worth going through the club rigmarole to get

The chrome on Carzaps weapon is a surprise
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

They really should stop promising first deliveries in February - with the Lunar New Year and Golden Week celebrations in China, it is hardly achievable.

With regards to BBTS clearances, I'll be paying the impatience tax on this exclusive - assuming there is much lesser chance of it hitting clearance compared to say the Japanese Million Publishing exclusives.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!