Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TF Animated Ep20 - Garbage In, Garbage Out

nice story and funny weird al, going to put on my running with scissors ablum on
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Nice filler episode.

But that's to be expected with Ratchet in the Spotlight. Is it just me or did they make him extremely over-cranky in this episode, in comparison to his previous appearances?

Wreck-Gar was well cast, Weird Al gave the voice the right pitch of annoying mixed in with a blend of naivety. I'd like Bumblebee a lot more if he was less obnoxious-annoying and more annoying-naive!

Using Lugnutz as the main villain was nice, he is a very one dimensional bot that no one really cares about, so having him be half eaten is somewhat amusing. Megatron's eye twitch was hilarious. He has got to be thinking that being a head in a lab was almost better than dealing with his Decepticons again!

The story has to start moving forward again soon, but if the filler episodes remain this strong, I wont mind at all.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I kind of like Lugnutz' zealous devotion to Megatron, he truely feels that Megaton is perfect and will lead them to victory. Fantastic I say! Its so strong that even Megatron could get tired of it.

Lugnutz doesn't seem stupid either (from what I have seen), especially in battle. Just very very devoted.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Megatron's eye twitch was hilarious.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I kind of like Lugnutz' zealous devotion to Megatron, he truely feels that Megaton is perfect and will lead them to victory. Fantastic I say! Its so strong that even Megatron could get tired of it.
    Me too! It's a good relationship... 'Bootlicker' and 'Master-who-gets-tired-of-continual-praise'! (I wish I had someone like ol' Luggy following me around... any takers? )

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    (I wish I had someone like ol' Luggy following me around... any takers? )
    ALL HAIL ROBZY, LEADER OF ALL OZFORMERS!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    twitches eye...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    Now, that's what I'm talkin bout!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    twitches eye...

Cheers SilverDragon! I think I may have to use this as my new sig!

I loved the flies hanging around Wreck-Gar and his magical garbage bin that he can pull seemingly anything out of, including an old motorcycle Wreck-Gar toy.

However now I have to learn the hand movements to go along with the Universal Greeting! I can't belive they actually used that.

Having Spike and Carly named checked as such was interesting too and I agree with Sofaman that it's Daniel's little brother or sister Carly is pregnant with.

I thought the Angry Archer was fine in this episode, I don't mind the human supervillains. and besides it was the Sumdac Nanobots that were the true enemy.

I did think Ratchet was a bit too unpleasent in this episode given that he's not so rude in episodes he isn't featured in.

I liked this episode. Another fine example of how filler episodes ought to be done. I actually laughed a lot without cringing

Wreck-Garr is great, the cameos were funny, Angry Archer wasn't annoyingly overwhelming (more of a sidestep) and I loved Lugnut's undying loyalty. All in all, good fun and highly enjoyable.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Okay, it's not Earth, but we may change it to Earth later on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    A more light-hearted break from the previous few episodes. Maybe the calm before the storm... This one was quite enjoyable despite the return of Angry Archer.

Ratchet and Fanzone in fine form. Wrek Garr got kinda annoying but was mostly good value. Bonus points for Weird Al plus many other G1 and '86 movie references.
    Despite? I actually like Angry Archer. Great comic relief.

This ep is one of my faves. Wreck Gar is hilarious, and Ratchet's apology speech is really well done.