Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: huff question

Red face huff question

hi all

thinking of getting a huff and hopefully i could get some help.

the g1 huff though cool, its too tiny for my collection and was deciding whether an igear warrior rage or cubex old timer engineer huff.

does anyone here has any of these who would like to share their experience?

any info would be great.

thanks.

We do not talk about Third Party toys in this part of the forum. Please see the Third Party section at the bottom of the site directory.

If you want official versions of Huffer that are bigger than G1 Huffer there are the Power Core Combiners and Beast Hunters version of the figure. I quite like the PCC version myself though I do have both

There is also a KreO Microchanger Huffer though he is even smaller than the G1 version

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    We do not talk about Third Party toys in this part of the forum. Please see the Third Party section at the bottom of the site directory.
    oppss sorry i didn't know.

Dont be. You're only new.

I'm somewhat curious about a comparison of the various Huffers and Pipes out there too...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Talking

I've bit the bullet and bought the Cubex - Old Timer Series 01 - Engineer Huff

Will post photos once it arrives.

Exclamation

Thought i would share my opinion here for someone who is curious about Engineer Huff.

so it finally arrived! This this THIS is sooooo Cool! Imagine my dismay when i pulled it out of the plastic!!

Arms fell off, knee screws and knee fell off, hips were totally loose!!!! and dont get me started with all the tabs not lining up properly when i transformed it!... Plastic feels very fragile... the package should have come with a VERY FRAGILE sticker!!

lucky i sort of knew how to use a screwdriver and with a little tiny bit of patience... as time pass after a lot of swear words and tighten everything and lined up the tabs..... He looks WICKED!!!

Quality (IMHO), well.... for the price.... not good... Flimzzy, Fragile, top heavy.....

would i buy one again, Absolutely! I mean look at him! He looks Wicked! I'll probably end up buying another one and leaving it on the alt mode so i dont have to transform him anymore as he is fragile....

Anyway crappy iphone Photos below Enjoy!

He deserves the Autobot logo on his chest!

Last edited by z3r03d; 12th June 2014 at 02:15 PM.
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Awesome comparison pics, thanks!

So it looks like Engineer Huff is the better option..?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Thanks for the pics. So there are no paint issues on yours? Some people have had problems where the mould release agent wasn't washed off the plastic properly before the toy was painted. So in time the paint starts to peel off. Hopefully you don't have that problem.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain