Thread: RID Electronic Titan toys

Default RID Electronic Titan toys

The large Titan 12-inch toys were recently found at US Retail (Optimus, Bumblebee, Steeljaw), and on one of the Hasbro sections of the Transformers website two of those Titans (Optimus & Bumblebee) have been found as Electronic versions... similar to the TF4 Movie Titans.

The official images are mirrored here, with a couple of comparison images to show us that they are the same mould, and almost identical paint - Optimus is the same, while Bumblebee has paint missing on the knees.
    The big decider is the inclusion of weapons, which the non-electronic ones don't appear to have.

Each one has at least 15 sound effects or phrases... hopefully of the Voice Actor from the cartoon.

Saw the Optimus one in a Japanese department store here in December. The voice definitely sounded like Peter Cullen to me, although he only had a few phrases as most of the sounds were clangs and other various sound effects.
    I don't like these Titans very much but I have to say the RID ones are far more palatable than the movie ones.

Man, even though I will most likely not grab them (not my style), they are a lot better than the Titan Heroes (and Guardians) which were released here, man were those things UGLY (and shelfwarmed badly as well)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures