Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Combiner Wars toys revealed at Botcon

Sky Lynx & the Combaticons interest me. Characters that have already released already in Classicsverse (Sunstreaker etc...) don't catch my attention at all.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I don't have any of Sky Reign's/Optimus Maximus's components in CHUG form so I am pretty excited for them.

I am curious as to why Hound is part of a combiner when he is part of the Lost Light crew (MTMTE) and the CW Storyline is part of (RiD).

The combaticons look awesome! Nitpicks are Vortex's colour scheme is a bit annoying and that they made Blast Off out of Fireflight (I thought they would though )
    Brawl looks awesome!
    Shockwave and Wreck-Gar I haven't seen close ups of but Shockwave looks pretty beast from what I can see.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Helloooooo Nova Prime

Not interested with the Autobots just because they already have better toys previously, however, disappointed that they pad out two waves with them, seems very lazy even if they have remolded parts.

Sky Lynx was a surprise but I had higher hopes for Bruticus. Wish Blast Off was a proper space shuttle .
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

those TFCC double targetmasters look damn interesting, but why didnt they show the vehicle mode, something looks suss
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Sky Lynx was a surprise but I had higher hopes for Bruticus. Wish Blast Off was a proper space shuttle .
    It's always possible that Takara will release a blast off that is a space shuttle.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Fine Hasbro and Takara Tomy, take my money now.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

looks cool! has sky lynx had a toy other than the old 80's G1?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I don't have any of Sky Reign's/Optimus Maximus's components in CHUG form so I am pretty excited for them.

I am curious as to why Hound is part of a combiner when he is part of the Lost Light crew (MTMTE) and the CW Storyline is part of (RiD).

The combaticons look awesome! Nitpicks are Vortex's colour scheme is a bit annoying and that they made Blast Off out of Fireflight (I thought they would though )
    Brawl looks awesome!
    Shockwave and Wreck-Gar I haven't seen close ups of but Shockwave looks pretty beast from what I can see.
    i'm pretty much the same, i only got back into things the last year or so and I don't have any 'CHUG' really to compare/complain about. Blast Off does look a little odd, I guess I thought it they weren't going to go the space shuttle route then maybe do a little more with that version to make it look more 'spacey' and advanced? as others have said already Takara may very well turn alpha bravo into a blast off space shuttle.

Sky Lynx looks awesome. Bruticus looks pretty boring, but I may get the limbs to use with Cyclonus instead. Classic characters repainted as combiners are fine by me as it makes it easier to rebuild my decimated collection. Probably won't get Optimus Maximus unless I end up getting Grand Scourge as well as Motormaster, rather than instead of.

But seriously, Sky Lynx!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    It's always possible that Takara will release a blast off that is a space shuttle.
    I would lay betting money that you're right on that one, given Slingshot, Groove and whatever that stunt icons name was.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!