The Transformers comics for July is rather light, with just four... the main three ongoings (if Windblade is popular enough), and the new GIJoe crossover begins. No TPBs or reprints it seems.

No sign of any Movie adaptations or expanded stories... which is surprising, but probably tells how badly the Movie Universe comics did.

Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #31
(W) James Roberts (A/CA) Alex Milne
FLYING BLIND! Trapped inside a giant replica of RODIMUS's head (don't ask), MEGATRON and the crew of the Lost Light have to solve the biggest mystery of their lives. And they have to do so quickly-because every time the lights go out, something terrible happens...

Transformers: Robots in Disguise #31
(W) John Barber (A/CA) Andrew Griffith
MINDBOMB! The humans have access to a CYBERTRONIAN mind-but whose is it-and why do they want it? OPTIMUS PRIME and GALVATRON race for answers, as JAZZ faces the consequences of his last trip to Earth.

Transformers: Windblade #4
(W) Mairghread Scott (A/CA) Sarah Stone
PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE! WINDBLADE seeks out the last refuge she has left, the living city METROPLEX as his malfunctions intensify! WINDBLADE realizes that even if she survives STARSCREAM, METROPLEX himself may doom them all!

Transformers VS G.I. Joe issue #1
(W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A/CA) Tom Scioli
SPACE WAR I! Earth makes contact with an alien race-and G.I. JOE is on the front lines of first contact! But when the TRANSFORMERS arrive-their version of "peace" does not match our own...