Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Lucky it's not the Beast Hunters Cyberverse. That lil one has teeth!!

Wow, at first I thought this was for the dude http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/very-larg...item3f4a8730e2

Licensed ice-cube/chocolate trays from Japan.

Ultra Marginal kept recommending these, and I finally got them from HLJ with my recent order, because they were 20% off.

They are nice as a novelty, but not very effective for ice, as they are not easy to fill and keep flat, and the sculpting isn't too prominent... unless you were able to fill them with two colours of water to make the details stand out.
    I think they are probably best for chocolate or candy.
    They are supposed to be silicone, so should be oven-safe for cookies... but I think I'd do some research on them first before risking it.

The box they come in is double-sided, with Optimus on red on one side, and Megatron on purple on the other... each with a window to see the tray inside.

Griffin! Do these!

make crystal clear ice!

Chocoley: Molding Chocolate, how to mold chocolate candy

There's instructions on how to make ones with fillings too!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    I do like Rook's design but with him being one arm, Blades is just not bulky enough to make the other arm look symmetrical
    Im just going to leave this here

The Water Diviner is on Channel 7 on Monday, less than four months after it was released in theatres.
    A pity that we have to wait so long for other movies to appear on TV or DVD here.

Weird but I see from your link that the Seven Network was behind the production which explains it. (I think there was another film recently that aired quickly for the same reason). And of course they'd want to rush it on for ratings while Anzac Day is on people's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Weird but I see from your link that the Seven Network was behind the production which explains it. (I think there was another film recently that aired quickly for the same reason). And of course they'd want to rush it on for ratings while Anzac Day is on people's minds.
    Yes, the Seven Network part-funded the movie, but I don't know why they can get a movie onto TV screens within 4 months, but other Movie producers can't... or won't.

They want to so they can make advertising revenue for their core television business. Other producers want to sell the DVD, rental, on demand, streaming, and pay tv rights first before the low end of the pool tv rights.

This clip from Sesame Street is aimed to teach children (and parents) about the importance of vaccinations. But it also delivers an awesome message about super hero movies!