Page 281 of 467 FirstFirst ... 261271276277278279280281282283284285286291301 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Mario Madness!

I just bought Super Mario Bros 2 & 3 complete with boxes and manuals!

I'm looking for some advice, as I'm considering buying a ps4...
    Is it possible to play .avi, or other formats on it from a DVD that I made?
    Can I upload .avi onto the ps4 HDD?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    I'm looking for some advice, as I'm considering buying a ps4...
    Is it possible to play .avi, or other formats on it from a DVD that I made?
    Can I upload .avi onto the ps4 HDD?
    I believe you can play AVIs and other formats through a PSN downloadable app. However I have noticed that although several formats are supported, MKVs are typically not.

Don't know about hte PS4 but hte PS3 has a fantastic streaming app called (creatively enough) PS3 Media Server. Once set up correctly, i couldn't fault it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Don't know about hte PS4 but hte PS3 has a fantastic streaming app called (creatively enough) PS3 Media Server. Once set up correctly, i couldn't fault it.
    Yeah that is also an option, I imagine that the PS4 would either be compatible with it or a new version specific for it exists. I have used it in the past. Easy to use and reliable but can be a bit limited in formats played (eg no MKV) unless that has recently changed.

Keep in mind though that you need to run the PS3 Server on a PC.

Just saw the FNAF 4 Trailer. Despite being a fan of the original trilogy I have to sa I'm pretty disappointed
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I've been trying to finish off Red Dead Redemption lately. Man it's a bloody good game.

Originally, I was just "righto, I'll just knock the story off and be done with it." But all the side quests and whatnot have managed to suck me in again and lo and behold here I am again trying to blow a cougar up with a stick of dynamite.... Sigh. At least I managed to kill a bear with my knife easily enough.

Such nice looking graphics, it really evokes a western movie theme. Love the popps out of it!

3D Streets of Rage 2 is wonderful! Man, i can't wait for 3D Sonic 2 and Gunstar Heroes as well. The latest interviews with the developers of these have hinted at Virtua Racing and Virtua Fighter... I think i'd be in heaven if those materialise!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    3D Streets of Rage 2 is wonderful! Man, i can't wait for 3D Sonic 2 and Gunstar Heroes as well. The latest interviews with the developers of these have hinted at Virtua Racing and Virtua Fighter... I think i'd be in heaven if those materialise!
    Gunstar Heroes you say? Hrm. I do love the shit out of that game and it would look pretty snazzy in 3d.

Just a little warning, there is a Virtua Fighter for the Megadrive, but it is a cut down 2d version of the game. No 3-d battle ground and side stepping stuff. Virtua racing would be pretty cool. Wonder how the old plygons would compare nowadays? :P

Also, finally finished Red Dead Redemption. GAWD DAMN what a great game. Now that I've finsihed, I am seriously thinking about getting all the costumes, although I can't play the dice games for bollocks.

Meantime, on to Undead Nightmare! YAAAY

I'm very late to playing Portal 2 (bought if off llamatron earlier this year) but it was an enjoyable game, with some fantastic voice work. I've had to add the end credit song to my iPod.

And after a long gap from playing video games I finally started playing South Park Stick of Truth. Everything people said about it being a great video game adaptation was true. Full of references that a long time fan like me could appreciate.

Some of the regular attack moves were amusing but the special attacks were great, Butter's transformation, Kenny's Unicorn and the Summons. The biggest laugh for me came when spoiler I visited Canada. Spoiler tagging it because it was so unexpected that I laughed out loud for a few minutes and don't want to give it away for people who haven't played it.

I finished it in a couple of days though, with a couple of very late night plays, but it's been a while since I got that hooked on a game so big thumbs up.