Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WARNING _ International news site spoilers

Exclamation WARNING _ International news site spoilers

For anyone not wanting to be spoiled on anything Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, you might want to stay away from Seibertron and TFW.
    both have a front page news post that spoils something about an upcoming Transformers Prime episode. it is not masked in any way.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Add Tformers, Unicron.com to the list
    Actually, just avoid them all.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    For anyone not wanting to be spoiled on anything Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, you might want to stay away from Seibertron and TFW.
    both have a front page news post that spoils something about an upcoming Transformers Prime episode. it is not masked in any way.
    Bah - too late! Checked Siebertron this morning. Wish I read this post first.

Can you believe that it turns out that Breakdown is the real father Acree's protoform, but since he died she has now lied and told Bulkhead that he is the father, but Starscream knows this and is blackmailing her so that he can get some insider trading info to take over her families energon mining company?!?!

Shame on Seibertron and TFW for giving these important plot points away!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Bah - too late! Checked Siebertron this morning. Wish I read this post first.

Can you believe that it turns out that Breakdown is the real father Acree's protoform, but since he died she has now lied and told Bulkhead that he is the father, but Starscream knows this and is blackmailing her so that he can get some insider trading info to take over her families energon mining company?!?!

Shame on Seibertron and TFW for giving these important plot points away!
    hahaha you're a funny guy

That sound like the sort of rubbish that a Bold and the Beautiful episode would entail. (I know because my mum is addicted to that tripe and it used to be on when I got home from school).

Any other shows you're secretly a fan of Trev? Home and Away? Ricky Lake? Days of our Lives??

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    That sound like the sort of rubbish that a Bold and the Beautiful episode would entail. (I know because my mum is addicted to that tripe and it used to be on when I got home from school).

Any other shows you're secretly a fan of Trev? Home and Away? Ricky Lake? Days of our Lives??

Dallas..?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Dallas..?
    HAHA, I see what you did there...

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

I learnt everything from the 'The Bold & The Beautiful' song by The Drugs they used to play on JJJ all the time

Still worth a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hT7Kt9lKGA

I must admit that while I cook dinner my wife is usually watching Neighbours and sadly and unwillingly by osmosis I've picked up a few of their plots. And I used to be a Jerry Springer fan

I must admit that while I cook dinner my wife is usually watching Neighbours and sadly and unwillingly by osmosis I've picked up a few of their plots. And I used to be a Jerry Springer fan
    Please, i heard you shed a tear when Scott popped the question to Charlene

And I used to be a Jerry Springer fan

well, this thread has gone right off the rails