Thread: FoC Voyager Grimlock & Blaster (plus other official Hasbro images from SDCC)

Default FoC Voyager Grimlock & Blaster (plus other official Hasbro images from SDCC)

My apologies if this is old, but I just found these on Tumblr via a Google image search:

Grimlock (Bot)
    Grimlock (Alt)
    Blaster (Bot)
    Blaster (Alt)

Please delete if this is old, but it's news to me and dang, I LIKEY!!!

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

I was sure that I posted up the official pics of the SDCC toys (released by Hasbro to the global fansites), but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Seibertron has them all in one gallery here, but watermarked official images (something you shouldn't do if not authorised to do), so if you want clean images, go to these galleries instead:
    Generations 2013
    TFPrime Cyberverse
    TFPrime Voyager
    Asian Generations
    Rescue Bots
    BotShots
    KreO Combiners
    Exclusives - MP Thundercracker, Jetwing Optimus, Gen2 Bruticus
    BBTS exclusive Dark Energon TFPrime toys

(I edited the topic title as well, to reflect the more expansive news item)

Soooooooooooooooooooo yuuuummmyyyyy!

A shame about those Asia exclusives, my wallet fears them immensely, why can't we all be friends and every country gets the good stuff... =o(

Re: posting them, I did a search before posting them also, but yeah, couldn't see anything.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)