Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: MP-14C Clampdown

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    But that's for a brand new MISB item, the eBay one was loose and, by the looks of it, a factory second!
    As Griffin stated. I do not know how other people think etc....is their funds.
    As long as you are happy with where your money goes and how you use it. I say that's good enough.

The item is still a limited edition despite Japan only has 2k units Asia has probably more.

I love the mp-18B and likewise some people may love this more.

Some in-hand images of Masterpiece Clampdown, which should come out in December.

I think this is one one of the factory rejects or samples that were on ebay a few weeks ago, as the paint looks a bit shoddy in places.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some in-hand images of Masterpiece Clampdown, which should come out in December.

I think this is one one of the factory rejects or samples that were on ebay a few weeks ago, as the paint looks a bit shoddy in places.
    i hope this is just another factory reject because im having already a "bad paint apps on car emblem phobia" already. just like the Z emblem of Bluestreak, looks like the gold on the lambo emblem can be messed up easily...

Their QC has dropped considerably and no doubt if they are punching out thundercracker this ,road rage and ironhide, I expect some more flaws unfortunately.

received mine today with coin

Who from?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Who from?
    Robot kingdom

Anyone who ordered this through PC received theirs yet or gotten a shipping notification? Haven't seen any updates from PC on this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Anyone who ordered this through PC received theirs yet or gotten a shipping notification? Haven't seen any updates from PC on this.
    my Defensor Devastator Road Rage and Red Bee is on its way but yeah i thought Clampdown will be in the package. i already emailed PC but still no reply. no news of delay though on their fb page

edit: Looks like Clampdown did not make it with the other MP Road Rage and Red Bee as posted in their FB page: it will arrive end of the week. we may see shipping notice starting next week and they may post it through Aus Post if by itself

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    my Defensor Devastator Road Rage and Red Bee is on its way but yeah i thought Clampdown will be in the package. i already emailed PC but still no reply. no news of delay though on their fb page

edit: Looks like Clampdown did not make it with the other MP Road Rage and Red Bee as posted in their FB page: it will arrive end of the week. we may see shipping notice starting next week and they may post it through Aus Post if by itself
    I found PC communications a bit falling lately. After 3 messages through their system and order reply. I got through from fb message.