Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BAPE Red Masterpiece MP-10 Convoy

Default BAPE Red Masterpiece MP-10 Convoy

Which brings us to where we are today...

Talk about last minute notice - it is noted as being released next week (November 3 to 10) at one pop-up BAPE store (in Isetan Shinjuku), and I guess soon after at the regular BAPE stores. Probably just the Japanese BAPE stores.

This one, like the green one last year, looks to match the smaller versions done 3-4 years ago... which might mean a grey Masterpiece toy next year to finish off the three.

Considering the expense of the green one last year (and I think it was KOed quite quickly), this one will probably just as rare and expensive to chase up.
    (and that Eva purple one last year as well... if you were a Masterpiece collector or a collector of that mould, it is becoming a very expensive task)

I tried to get the green one from the BAPE store here last year. Unfortunately it sold out almost immediately despite its huge price so I'm not even going to bother trying to line up for one this year. As much as I love the mould and would collect these in a heartbeat it just isn't worth it.

And as for the clothing... the pricetags for the BAPE Transformers line made my eyes water! (Think AU$100 for a kids t-shirt!)

I skipped the green one in the hope this colour would be released. I'm keen.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I skipped the green one in the hope this colour would be released. I'm keen.
    I'd like one too.... How difficult is it gonna be to obtain though?

Looks nice but I'm going to have to try to save me from myself by imposing a new collecting rule. No Mp10s without trailers! I hope I can stick to this rule...

These BAPE and EVA releases represent a level of Masterpiece completionism that I don't dare reach for.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    These BAPE and EVA releases represent a level of Masterpiece completionism that I don't dare reach for.
    Yep I don't include these in my checklist coz id rather save those money for future MPs but time will tell if I can get these

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    I'd like one too.... How difficult is it gonna be to obtain though?
    Probably hard for a reasonable price. While I want one, I'm not going to pay stupid money for it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I prefer the green in this case I would have wanted a Eva 02 red