Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite Warriors Devastator

It will be close, but I think we'll see the JP version on the 20th, and if BigW stores hold back the Hasbro version until the 22nd when the sale starts for ERC holders.

So Takara additions are six guns for the individuals and if you look at the pic in this post..
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Tokyo Toy Show is on at the same time as BotCon this year (June 20-21), and they will definitely be showing off their version of Devastator (and probably other future JP toys).
    ..you can make out the (possibly combined) combiner gun. These appear to be absent from the SDCC and Hasbro versions.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Megatran Guest

So what weapons / guns do the individual cons have for the Hasbro & SDCC versions?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    So what weapons / guns do the individual cons have for the Hasbro & SDCC versions?
    None have been seen yet. Well.. not that is not true, read what Paulbot says in the next post.

And if some edition included token(*) trumpets the fandom will go gaga!!

* = Because some of these poor little green guys don't have elbows q_q
    Last edited by Deonasis; 13th June 2015 at 03:19 PM.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Bonecrusher and Scavenger do have missile launchers (that turn into forearms) in the official pics.

Ok, looks like I might be giving the local release of Devastator a miss. I really want to see the deco now.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It will be close, but I think we'll see the JP version on the 20th, and if BigW stores hold back the Hasbro version until the 22nd when the sale starts for ERC holders.
    Seibertron says the reveal will be at 10:30am on the 20th (Japan time). That gives two days for people like me to finalize which version I'm getting.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I think the first pics of the Hasbro version of the individual constructicons have purple guns (each if them)

Official pics from Amiami