Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Collector Club toy images

So what is Toaster a repaint of? I am in the mood for toast

The tiny Blaster (in tape deck mode) from the last SDCC TFs/GIJoe set. I think it might be slightly bigger than the one packed with MP Tracks.
    Doesn't look like a toaster though... but we did get one as a TF2 movie toy.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The tiny Blaster (in tape deck mode) from the last SDCC TFs/GIJoe set. I think it might be slightly bigger than the one packed with MP Tracks.
    It also appears to comes with the Steeljaw, Ramhorn, and Eject tapes from that set repainted as pieces of toast

Ramjet arrived today, about 2weeks +1 business day after being posted.

I took a photo of the two Blasters, to show how much bigger the SDCC Blaster is to the MP Tracks Blaster...

I included the Megatron, Ravage and Ratbat because those three moulds will be in this Club pack, while the Roaul and Baroness are included to show the size difference between the humans that came with the two Blasters.

Sounds like Skywarp is up for sale soon this month, if not already, as the Club have announced a sale for August with Skywarp being added (but not part of the sale).
    It is noted as being US$69, limited to 1000 units, and comes with a mini-comic done in the style of the four mini-comics we got for Armada.
    Also available will be the Membership toy Ramjet, for US$39.

Ordered mine, but limited to 1 per membership. A whole bunch of Ramjets are going to be lonely.

Fire sal on earlier Timelines comics and old Botcon toys too.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

1 per membership? That's going to prevent group orders or saving on postage.

How much was postage for Skywarp to Australia?

1 per membership? That's going to prevent group orders or saving on postage.

How much was postage for Skywarp to Australia?
    50 something with a few comics, so I shipped it to a remailer in California. Cheapest in us though was $23
    So I'll save some but still stung badly
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I was going to get Skywarp... but I just cant justify the postage any more... I have 0% want for this figure... as he has only had a toy and a few non speaking comic appearances.