Thread: Kmart RID & Rescue Bots Season boxsets

Default Kmart RID & Rescue Bots Season boxsets

I think a couple of these are likely to be Kmart exclusives, and until someone sights them all at another chain store I will assume that these are exclusive to Kmart (either by choice or because no other chain wanted them).

Garden City Kmart also had new cartoon boxsets for RID and Rescue Bots.

Complete season one of Rescue Bots (all 5 volumes - not just 4 like in the JB Hifi boxset) - $13! Yes... $13. Cheaper than a single full-priced volume. It would cost $50-100 to buy the five individual volumes, but right now in Kmart, you can get it all for just $13.
    (there were two shelf tags for these with the same product details and barcode, but one had $16 on it - the box scans up for $13 though, but even $16 is amazingly cheap)

Collectors moneybox tin Rescue Bots (only the first 4 volumes - like the JB Hifi boxset) - $20.
    That's $4 more than the JB 4-volume boxset, but these ones come in a very nice looking metal moneybox tin.

Complete Season One of Robots In Disguise with bonus Pop Vinyl Optimus - $49.
    This was sighted by another member here about a week ago, so I'm grouping it with the other two DVD boxsets I found today.
    The JB Hifi "exclusive" boxset has no bonus items and it was $49 as well.

Kmart certainly got some great deals from Beyond Entertainment on these.
    At least it should boost sales enough to see every episode of RID & RB released for us to collect (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Complete Season One of Robots In Disguise with bonus Pop Vinyl Optimus - $49.
    This was sighted by another member here about a week ago, so I'm grouping it with the other two DVD boxsets I found today.
    The JB Hifi "exclusive" boxset has no bonus items and it was $49 as well.
    So the RID complete season one set is a limited exclusive of sorts. The box set with the Pop Vinyl toy was at Target this evening for $53

And Target also had the RID complete season one boxset with a Kids Medium TF tshirt for $39. I'll add a photo when I get home.

Both have different external packaging to the JB slipcase.

The kid's tshirt does that common thing these days (as seen with merch for the Avengers and Guardians movies) of leaving off the female character. So the shirt just has BB, Prime, Grimlock and Sideswipe.

Post the pic and new details to the facebook page too. (when you get a chance)

Pic of the new third version of the box set

And done