Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Never seen that on the address label.
    Get the insured amount, but nothing under that (Unless its folded up under ?? Never had any need to look)
    should be folded under

Strange, not that I can see.. I have the boxes for the 1x F/R order and the 9x F/R order here (rest have been recycled) and nothing folded etc ..

I haven't seen it on every one. Just thought I'd point it out as it was very helpful with that dispute.

well this a most depressing email I got from RK -

Hi,

I need to e-mail that about the item UN-20 is over sold by some website system problem.

We need to cancel the item for your order and refund the money for the item and the shipping difference to you.

Or, you want to replace another items?

Please confirm,
    Ray
    I have cancelled my whole order with them due to this item not in the lot. I felt there was no point . I have a sneaking suspicion they would treat my individual order like this even though I ordered immediately when Vector Prime mentioned that RK has re-stocked - sigh early in the morning I placed that order and 2 weeks after paying this is how my order turns out. Very dissapointing.Ill get my fix on ebay instead with the outrageous prices
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Sorry to hear that liege - had I known you were after one earlier, I would have gotten you a set with my order.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Sorry to hear that liege - had I known you were after one earlier, I would have gotten you a set with my order.
    That's alright, though it's quite dissapointing, I have a sneaking suspicion that their trying to fill up their messed up orders first before individual orders like mine - namely the big group orders which have these figures lacking. Anyways I do hope they get on quick with the refund, Ill just save up so I can buy hopefully the toys in Phils... hopefully some hobby shop there has Rumble/Frenzy in stock when Im there...be it Hasbro or UNited Takara version.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    That's alright, though it's quite dissapointing, I have a sneaking suspicion that their trying to fill up their messed up orders first before individual orders like mine - namely the big group orders which have these figures lacking. Anyways I do hope they get on quick with the refund, Ill just save up so I can buy hopefully the toys in Phils... hopefully some hobby shop there has Rumble/Frenzy in stock when Im there...be it Hasbro or UNited Takara version.
    That sucks- has never happened to me before with RK, and hopefully it doesn't.

I still have a UN Jazz in one of my orders that is awaiting a release of another fig... so hopefully that will still be there when the order comes through.

I wouldn't fret because I'm quite sure the entire United line will get a re-release as per the first waves that are now up for pre-order on most sites. I'm sure Takara also saw how insane the demand was for Frenzy/Rumble. Just be sure that when that comes around, if you haven't already got the figs by then, to jump on the pre-order.

where should we shop now that RK is screwing up orders all the time, I seriously dont want to have to deal with emails and waiting for replies from them. Having to wait and not know if they will/will not return your money or have your items is emotionally screwed up!

Now when I want to place an order with these guys its like a hit and miss if your orders will ever get filled. These guys need to change the way they do things.

I'm going to think twice about what I order next time.

It wasn't that they messed up my order, twice on the same order.
    It is the poor customer service. It shouldn't have taken 2 weeks to get an email saying they will send them out.
    Should have been 2 tops. One to ask for some proof, and then one to say they are being sent out.
    I shouldn't have to resort to sending an email to 3 different account mulltiple days in a row over a 2 week period.

That is a huge huge turn off.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

After 3 messed up orders, and them not wanting to replace a faulty figure, I stopped ordering from them in December. Ebay, BBTS and other sources may be a little more expensive, but I don't mind paying a little extra for reliability.